DEAR 5speeder......

phil

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True but cold streets = less traction.. Besides running meth is like a liquid intercooler, not worried about heat as for traction ;)

you are dumber than imaginable.... cant wait to meet you in person to say this to your face... ill make sure im hydrated so my mouth will be extra watery so you can enjoy my mouth discharge.

Auto dsm lol you have no excuses left not to run at the track ya tard.

dont worry about my pos, you only need to worry about my bromance that i lay on you. i got time for dat :no:

baiscally im going to rape you, literally, pants around ankles, holding a solid object, and all 195lbs of man pounding your white, prolly hairy ass. no lube, just raw phil, all up in dat ass.... then ill make you eat your own shit off the pipe... ITZ ONLY DE SMELLZ

On a stock c6z? They're only 450rwhp stock. When I was h/c I pulled about 2 on a c6z from a 30roll (good for him bad for me) to 130.. Done a few autozone mods since then

Stock with driver mod. I pulled 2 on him also from a 40 roll while spinning. I would have beaten you no problem.

dont worry about my pos, you only need to worry about my bromance that i lay on you. i got time for dat :no:

baiscally im going to rape you, literally, pants around ankles, holding a solid object, and all 195lbs of man pounding your white, prolly hairy ass. no lube, just raw phil, all up in dat ass.... then ill make you eat your own shit off the pipe... ITZ ONLY DE SMELLZ

Wow lol. Ive never seen fill talk this gay before. Jones, i would run if i were you....

Well, if it's only smells...

Twin ceramic bearing 6266's 403. Need I say more? And with my "tacky" hood I still had clearance issues fitting the new intake. Even with the Hinson shorter mounts I have to grind a section out on this hood down to fit.. To my knowledge this hood has the highest rise cowl for the c6

CSB.jpg

That's great, but they have to be ON a running car to serve a purpose.

Well shit my slow f body only puts down 330 hp. You should have me covered with your 900 hp twin turbo stroker motor, traction or not. Lets do this pussy. Ill make it easier for you. lets just do it for 1,000 if you cant cover the 2k. You should have enough tax payer funds to do that.

Stock with driver mod. I pulled 2 on him also from a 40 roll while spinning. I would have beaten you no problem.

Yea with out a doubt u would beat me when I was h/c. But that would be a closer race than where I'm at now. Your car runs strong no doubt but my c6 is in a different league

Yea with out a doubt u would beat me when I was h/c. But that would be a closer race than where I'm at now. Your car runs strong no doubt but my c6 is in a different league

the not running league?

199.9 lbs. Lets not get carried away here.

the not running league?

BUWAHAHAHAH

The broke down piece of fuck league.

The retard league.

The stupid fuck league.

The fuck you pussy league.

The I HATE YOUR GUTS league.

The salvage league.

The taxpayer fraud league.

The piece of shit league.

The stupid face league.

The lying bastage league.

The I HATE YOU league.

Did I say The I HATE YOU league.

The fuck your face league.

The everyone hates me league.

The junk yard league.

The trash heap league.

The league of dreams.

The full of shit league.

The I have no fucking clue what I am talking about league.

The Autozone rewards club league.

The LKQ parts league.

Yeah I'm only going for 700whp on pump gas

:lolguy::lolguy:

i wanted to run you again but if your gonna do all that then we cant be friends... ok we can be friends and ill just have to accept it :masturboy:

BUWAHAHAHAH

The broke down piece of fuck league.

The retard league.

The stupid fuck league.

The fuck you pussy league.

The I HATE YOUR GUTS league.

The salvage league.

The taxpayer fraud league.

The piece of shit league.

The stupid face league.

The lying bastage league.

The I HATE YOU league.

Did I say The I HATE YOU league.

The fuck your face league.

The everyone hates me league.

The junk yard league.

The trash heap league.

The league of dreams.

The full of shit league.

The I have no fucking clue what I am talking about league.

The Autozone rewards club league.

The LKQ parts league.

:lol: go back to werk