DEAR 5speeder......

phil

you really think sending me rude messages about how shitty your mustang is would work in your favor. you went out, spent money (over spent esp at ips) on some shitty cams, and some turd mods to only make less than a 98 stock ls1... WAY TO MAXIMIZE YOUR GAINS BRO!!! You want to blame brian for your pos and you know nothing. 0,, notta, zilch, less than 1, potato.... seriously, kill yourself and go beg staus to bend you over the counter for more $. enjoy your poopstang, me and my yugo will still be faster. Untuned, and bone stock.

Originally Posted by 5speeder

i bought the car this way dumb ass

Fill: your the dumbass that bought a 2v gt threw cams in it, made less than 320hp and you are rocking some bitch ass tires... WAY TO GO CHIEF, dont splurge on your tampon purchase next time pussy.

5speeder: it wasnt about the horsepower you dumb fuck and you dont even know what the hell your talking about anyways what do you drive a fucking yugo

thanks now we shall take this to the kitchen, please join me in your initial roasting as im about to shit on your entire life.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/TIRES_zps525d261a.jpg

im pretty sure honda civics have bigger factory tires... what a fucking joke, im suprised patterson didnt laugh when this guy came in and put his work order in

Must be a Kin of imstock. "Brian's fault! Brian Brian Brian!"

I haven't been on here long, but it takes a real potato to come, bash two sponsors, One of which is a HIGHLY respected tuner.

What the fuck are those, 185 tires?? :dumb:

The better question is, "How does this chach have you and Dover's cell phone number as to be able to send you a text at all?" I suspect a Fill in the woodpile on this one.....

it was a PM.....

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd135/pwoodland/TIRES_zps525d261a.jpg

im pretty sure honda civics have bigger factory tires... what a fucking joke, im suprised patterson didnt laugh when this guy came in and put his work order in

I'm by no means an expert on such things but aren't those rear window covers/louvers supposed to have holes cut out so you can...you know...see??

This guy probably isn't the sharpest lightbulb in the belfry.

you really think sending me rude messages about how shitty your mustang is would work in your favor. you went out, spent money (over spent esp at ips) on some shitty cams, and some turd mods to only make less than a 98 stock ls1... WAY TO MAXIMIZE YOUR GAINS BRO!!! You want to blame brian for your pos and you know nothing. 0,, notta, zilch, less than 1, potato.... seriously, kill yourself and go beg staus to bend you over the counter for more $. enjoy your poopstang, me and my yugo will still be faster. Untuned, and bone stock.

Originally Posted by 5speeder

i bought the car this way dumb ass

Fill: your the dumbass that bought a 2v gt threw cams in it, made less than 320hp and you are rocking some bitch ass tires... WAY TO GO CHIEF, dont splurge on your tampon purchase next time pussy.

5speeder: it wasnt about the horsepower you dumb fuck and you dont even know what the hell your talking about anyways what do you drive a fucking yugo

thanks now we shall take this to the kitchen, please join me in your initial roasting as im about to shit on your entire life.

Put cams in your car.... just not for the horsepower......