DEAR 5speeder......

phil

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, if this C6 runs the way the TT one in Texas did against a Whipple Cobra, I'll put my measly old 2v against it...

Yea there's a bunch of excuses out of that one on both corvetteforum and ls1tech.. A 402, with 58's 15psi should be close to 800-900 rwhp. Appearently his car was tuned retard rich and he just got it out of the shop like 9hrs before he started racing? Idk sounds like bs excuses but I wouldn't mind running you :) you would been better off when I was just h/c

Yea there's a bunch of excuses out of that one on both corvetteforum and ls1tech.. A 402, with 58's 15psi should be close to 800-900 rwhp. Appearently his car was tuned retard rich and he just got it out of the shop like 9hrs before he started racing? Idk sounds like bs excuses but I wouldn't mind running you :) you would been better off when I was just h/c

YOUR SHIT DOESNT RUN SO HE ALREADY WINS DUMBASS

Kinda like you were gonna go to Texas too HUH?

You do realize that absolutely everyone hates you already, right? Not like internet hate either. This is real true life hate. And in between the hate, we are all laughing at you over and over again.

You do realize that absolutely everyone hates you already, right? Not like internet hate either. This is real true life hate. And in between the hate, we are all laughing at you over and over again.

sig worthy

He's the fucking idiot of the boards these days.... I mean, have you seen his car? It's like a highschooler's wet dream come true. So many tacky MODZZZZZZ, and he's talking it up before the damn thing even runs.

Pretty sure you would have been walked when I put it on the higher boost/timing tune considering i pulled 2.5+ cars on a C6Z from a 60

Pretty sure you would have been walked when I put it on the higher boost/timing tune considering i pulled 2.5+ cars on a C6Z from a 60

On a stock c6z? They're only 450rwhp stock. When I was h/c I pulled about 2 on a c6z from a 30roll (good for him bad for me) to 130.. Done a few autozone mods since then

On a stock c6z? They're only 450rwhp stock. When I was h/c I pulled about 2 on a c6z from a 30roll (good for him bad for me) to 130.. Done a few autozone mods since then

Get yourself some fake fender ports, exhaust tips, and a new sticker pack?

He's the fucking idiot of the boards these days.... I mean, have you seen his car? It's like a highschooler's wet dream come true. So many tacky MODZZZZZZ, and he's talking it up before the damn thing even runs.

Twin ceramic bearing 6266's 403. Need I say more? And with my "tacky" hood I still had clearance issues fitting the new intake. Even with the Hinson shorter mounts I have to grind a section out on this hood down to fit.. To my knowledge this hood has the highest rise cowl for the c6

so you gonna run johns ta or not faggot? anytime we come at you about racing for real you ignore the post. if you are not intrested in getting that fast car worked, you should prolly stop talking about racing. you got a long list of dicks to suck this summer, nothing like learning how to do it correctly early on

The car will be out when it's 80 degrees outside till then keep guessing ;)

its a simple yes or no chach, im not asking whats done to your car, youve given that up multiple times. are you gonna race john? do you have the money to race john? if not then just say no