DEAR 5speeder......

phil

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutoff wheel to fiberglass hood = custom fabrication

I'm sorry... Did I miss your build thread? What's the most work you done to your car mod wise? Please don't tell me you done some basic bolt ons and swap the oil filter to the high performance k&n. Btw it's a carbon fiber hood

I'm sorry... Did I miss your build thread? What's the most work you done to your car mod wise? Please don't tell me you done some basic bolt ons and swap the oil filter to the high performance k&n. Btw it's a carbon fiber hood

I changed some spark plugs on a 4 cyl once.

ONCE.

Something like that...Who seriously mods their car to go faster now days? It's all about looks and sound!

I stopped doing that like 3 years ago, modding is so early 2000's. Any chance you would want to race my dinosaur.. in real life? Just reply with yes or no please. I'm not in the mood for witty banter.

Where are you going to be getting this monster tuned at considering the main tuner at both shops in Columbus hates you? Im also pretty sure some of the people you are talking shit to have pretty good relationships with the reputable tuners in cinci and up north....Good luck getting someone to touch your car...... Edited by lilmiller74

Where are you going to be getting this monster tuned at considering the main tuner at both shops in Columbus hates you? Im also pretty sure some of the people you are talking shit to have pretty good relationships with the reputable tuners in cinci and up north....Good luck getting someone to touch your car......

Business is business. You never mix personal with business. I'm assuming your talking about Brian since yal are drinking buddies.If he wants my 500$ then he'll tune the car, if not it won't be hard to find a tuner elsewhere. I'm always down for a road trip and check out different car Scenes while I'm at it.. I gave quite thought into this because I really care less for people knowing how much it'll make. Something tells me if Brian tunes it, everyone n their mother would find out about it. That's bad for business. Great tuner but I don't know him well.

I don't know... he looks like a pro at dodging

http://www.gifbay.com/images/2013/02/cant_stop_dodging_those_punches-30006.gif

Your probably right. I could see him pulling a nastyv6 on me,

Talk tons of shit about my car

Finally accept challenge

Make every excuse in the book at an attempt to bitch out lol.

It really is sad though that someone with a supposed single digit car will refuse to race a 13 second car.

I was just about to eat a Reese's Egg, thanks for ruining that....

The v8 beast diet. Take a cheat food and imagine it shoved up my ass with another man bobbing in my crack for it. Not only will you not eat the food, you may throw up what you ate prior.

Patent pending

I'd love to hear how troll is living off the .gov. I have a feeling some LULZ would be had. Ohhhh whale.

you have no idea.... ive met him and the :gabe: has been had. like the rest of us :fuuuu: i felt like a total :masturboy: after a 10 min convo. :lolguy: is the face i had after talking with him for a few minutes. no joke i ripped into this dude within 4 seconds of finding out who he was, truly felt like:fuckyeah: then he explained a bunch. i was a lil:yuno: cause i was expecting a total :dumb: just to find out he was :megusta: and we are all gonna feel like :fa:..... maybe im lying, and maybe im being cereal. either way you just read this whole thing.;)