Lambo crash

KennyFKINPowerz

One expensive day. Few hours old, so probably no insurance yet. Ouch!

There's very likely a grace period. Most dealers and banks aren't going to let a car out without verifying coverage.

My guess is the driver was stoned or drunk. Better of leaving the scene than getting nailed for DUI.

Just my guess.

LOL at the story though......dude almost passed out driving his Lambo :lolguy:

There's very likely a grace period. Most dealers and banks aren't going to let a car out without verifying coverage.

My guess is the driver was stoned or drunk. Better of leaving the scene than getting nailed for DUI.

Just my guess.

LOL at the story though......dude almost passed out driving his Lambo :lolguy:

Truth. No way would a dealership release a car without verifying insurance...unless the guy paid straight cash.

What an asshole.

-Marc

Truth. No way would a dealership release a car without verifying insurance...unless the guy paid straight cash.

What an asshole.

-Marc

My guess is that he was either drunk or planned to report the car stolen and blame it on someone else to get insurance to cover it.

i've 'surprised' my insurance company as well as myself a few times with new cars. there's typically a grace period for newly bought cars. mine is 30 days. even if you're not replacing a policy, you still have a grace period (with most companies) where you're covered