Ahh CR

DOZZER

I just found out I got an std from a troll I had sex with while a master mechanic was recording. Since this happened in the back of a pro racecar drivers Winnebago I can't help but think you are making fun of me.

CR crabs can jump 15 feet.

I just found out I got an std from a troll I had sex with while a master mechanic was recording. Since this happened in the back of a pro racecar drivers Winnebago I can't help but think you are making fun of me.

My bad brolo

Cr never fails to dissapoint with all the douch baggery of trolls..

I think we are down to 1 troll, maybe 1.5 if you count rusilstilken.

Personally miss the days when (Not)_Brian was uncensored and Gabe and crew routinely rustled jimmes in the oven. Don't get me wrong I still love this place, just miss some of the quality lulz from years past.

Do any pee pee touches for non master mechanics / non pro racecar driver's? I'm feeling lonely :fa:

:confused:

Not saying you're not funny, just your lulz (laughter at someone else's expense) seem to have been censored.

cool chinese tattoos. Let me guess you have a neighbor's friend's sister's dog who's chinese so it's okay, right

Actaully dick i had cancer and i got these on my reunion last year.. They stand for courage and strength..