Pulled over today

PRD2BDF

How does pulling the deaf card hold any ground in court for a traffic violation?

If that were the case I'm fighting every ticket like this, "Sorry judge, I have chronic Sinusitis and it makes it really difficult for me every day, so please don't issue me tickets or points on my license."

It's a fucking ticket for speeding. He did it. He admitted he did it. Being deaf did not cause him the ticket, so, why do people have to blame other shit for their actions? Take it like a man and move the fuck on.

He might get some sympathy from the Judge. He is paying a fine regardless. At least he might try to get out of the points. Last time I was in paying a speeding ticket, lady in front of me pulled the "I'm a single mom" card, and she got the speeding ticket waived with a $40 court cost only. BS, I paid $188 with the MANDATORY show to court BS, and the court cost and 2 points. It happens.

I was going 70 in a 65 zone then it changed to a 55 for a mile which I really don't change speed

DING DING DING!!!! YOU ANSWERED YOUR OWN QUESTION!

So since you know you were speeding, what exactly do you want to fight? I mean what the cop did was shitty, but it doesn't change the fact you broke the law.

If I was a judge and heard someone trying to blame a disability for the reason they broke the law while driving...."Well, since it apparently interferes with your driving capability, maybe you shouldn't be driving for a little while until you figure out what you need to do to keep this from reoccurring....30 DAY SUSPENSION"