2005 Cadillac CTS-V

OH 97SC300

Wow, I haven't been back on CR in YEARS! Most of you don't know me, but some really old people on here might.

I've decided to sell my 2005 CTS-V. I put it up on craigslist, figured I'd just link the ad here http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/3669653091.html

It just crossed 93,000 miles. Silver paint with black leather and suede inserts on seats. It is a 6 speed manual transmission. It has a Magnaflow cat back exhaust and K&N intake. I've recently purchased 4 new tires (under 4,000 miles on them), replaced spark plugs and wires. It does have a 2006 rear end (so no issues there). If you are looking for a 400 horsepower 4 door sedan, you won't be disappointed with this car. For those that don't know, it has the LS6 Corvette Z06 motor. I've ALWAYS put 93+ octane in it as well as full synthetic with oil changes. Never driven it in the snow, as I also have a Jeep wrangler that I drive in the winter. It has always been garaged as well. Again, you won't be disappointed with the condition of this car. If you would like more pictures or would like to come check it out, just let me know. Thanks.

PS. I'm selling because I want a 2010 CTS-V.

PRICE: $16900

Edited by Jones