CR hates people that dont always carry guns

V8 Beast

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you would exercise your right to not give a fuck.

I'll demonstrate

You care enough to tell us you do not care thus showing us there is a level of care shown through the sharing of the fact that you do not care

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll126/Captain_Panic/36822680.jpg

Neg rep me bitches! No qq here! This one time i got neg repped for posting in a thread that was two weeks old! Damn! No qq here! I loves me some stupid! Why don't I shut the fuck up??

Best CR thread evar.

You know I was kidding about the negative rep, right? I don't give two shits about my negative rep. I didn't even realize people were butthurt enough to negative rep me after what's his face cried about it. I find it hilarious the shit people actually negative rep me for- They leave me a comment that's supposed to be spiteful and mean, but it's like watching a retard try and sound out the word apple while holding their tongue.

I don't believe there are any laws regarding personal attack drones at this time. Perhaps, you can still have your wings and be protected from the 300lb fatass who's never going to move fast again in their lives anyway let alone attack you outside of their eating range. :p

You know I was kidding about the negative rep, right? I don't give two shits about my negative rep. I didn't even realize people were butthurt enough to negative rep me after what's his face cried about it. I find it hilarious the shit people actually negative rep me for- They leave me a comment that's supposed to be spiteful and mean, but it's like watching a retard try and sound out the word apple while holding their tongue.

I'll be honest, I have no idea what the hell any of this is about. I just felt like being a retard. I'm sure I'll see you around at C&C sometime this year so I can watch you try to get in and out of the parking lot for an hour!

I'll be honest, I have no idea what the hell any of this is about. I just felt like being a retard. I'm sure I'll see you around at C&C sometime this year so I can watch you try to get in and out of the parking lot for an hour!

I couldn't make myself make it this morning.. My sinuses are awful with these weather changes. Jones kicked a pebble in front my car last year and I almost died.

I went to go to the Magic Kingdon yesterday and the guys in the front were all like "Brah, you cant have a gun in here." I'm all like, its my right to carry man! They still made me go away. I drove 17 hours (Atlanta traffic sucks during spring break) all the way back home because I refuse to give my money to a place that wont let you carry guns. I bet they all voted for Obama.

Cliffs... We now hate Disney too.

Same shit happened to me when I tried to board a flight to England. The TSA was all like, "Sir, you aren't allowed to have a firearm in the airport or on the plane." I explained - in a very rational way - that I was going to Europe, that they have different laws there, and I was very likely to get shot at when I was there (like in Ireland or Romania or China where they have a lot of gangs) AND that I was NOT about to allow another 9-11 incident occur on my watch. They said something about it being a "felony" and "illegal." I asked if they also considered a little thing called the "Constitution of the United States of America" to be illegal too. I told them all they could go move to Cuba because they were communist and told them I'd just buy a row boat and make my own way to England, guns and all.

Same shit happened to me when I tried to board a flight to England. The TSA was all like, "Sir, you aren't allowed to have a firearm in the airport or on the plane." I explained - in a very rational way - that I was going to Europe, that they have different laws there, and I was very likely to get shot at when I was there (like in Ireland or Romania or China where they have a lot of gangs) AND that I was NOT about to allow another 9-11 incident occur on my watch. They said something about it being a "felony" and "illegal." I asked if they also considered a little thing called the "Constitution of the United States of America" to be illegal too. I told them all they could go move to Cuba because they were communist and told them I'd just buy a row boat and make my own way to England, guns and all.

Never flying again! I will not give them mah money!

I have concluded that the people who left me negative scene points and harassed me are:

1. Regular CCW holders who are salty with the fact that they can't enjoy shitty wings at an establishment like BW3s.

2. Don't even lift(why they need a gun).

3. Counted to potato.

4. Jimmies rustled.

Bingo.

These are the same people who complain about the cost of ammuniton. I've always what compelled someone with the need to carry a firearm on their person at all times.

The easy solution is to not go around looking for lousy food and trouble.