Old Member coming back (Mt Vernon area)

Apa

Hello all, I used to be on her as "B Series" about 6 years ago. I drove a teal CRX with a B16 swap. I'm back in the states so starting a new project. A ls Integra, so far just suspension work and some other small stuff. Looking to turbo or possible K swap. Will post a pic as soon.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Here she is, just got a 4 point cage for her as well.http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag40/Apa027/ab12c319-b4b4-4a21-8d0a-f1337bd9f455_zps2fa67f74.jpg?t=1364781648

One of my big reasons for getting back on the site was buying and selling parts, find some good deals on here as long as you got the cash.
  • Downvote 6

Just for fun. I might go to a test and tune night at a drag strip now and then but the car is just for me to have fun with. I guess "drag" is what I would build it for but I use the term loosely. I use to take my CRX to autocross and that was fun. I just want more power at the moment.
  • Downvote 1

Saying your main reason for joining is to buy and sell parts prob wont help you in an into thread.

Why not? I am also on here for meeting and what not, but I am looking for parts as well. I don't see the problem with saying that.

Just trying to give you some advice. To answer as to why not to post that this is columbus racing not columbus craigslist.

Point taken, normally it was better to deal with other guys on CR than CL. If you guys don't have a for sale section anymore than my apology's I did not know.