Guy with Awesome Triceps and Great Hair Needs Ticket to Memorial.

Dr. Pomade

EDIT (4/30/13): Still in need of a ticket.

EDIT: Okay, only need 1 ticket now. Mods/Admins, feel free to revise the title to "WTB Ticket to Memorial Tournament." Or, perhaps, "Guy with Awesome Triceps and Great Hair Needs Ticket to Memorial."

I'd like to purchase two tickets to the Memorial Tournament. The tickets need to be for Friday, May 31. No special requirements needed for the tickets - general admission will be fine.

Please let me know - either in here or through PM - if you have any.

Edited by Dr. Pomade
Because everyone loves it when you edit stuff.

Putty - thanks, let me know if you can snag some, and if you can let me know what I owe you for them.

Wags - just so you know, I didn't mind the others posting in here. However, I get why you cleaned up the thread. After all, this is your world - we just live in it. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Why you need 3 Tickets???

:ninja:

KillJoy

I thought I only needed two, but as it turns out I actually needed three. I didn't realize I needed three tickets until last night.

Some jabroni was able to track down two tickets for me. So, now I just need one.

I thought I only needed two, but as it turns out I actually needed three. I didn't realize I needed three tickets until last night.

Some jabroni was able to track down two tickets for me. So, now I just need one.

:lolguy:

KillJoy

• 2 weeks later...