Tomb Raider anyone?

Diamonds

just bought it... quite a unicorn... too ka while to find.

Unfired BTW.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/USP3_zps7bf4a4e8.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/USP2_zpsc22ff3f3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/USP1_zps2a1939f2.jpg

MY other USP will be for sale shortly.

Bob that looks awesome man.

Thanks man, I am still beside myself on the fact that I found one with the nickel slide in .45cal. it is noted as a 'unicorn" on the HK forums..... I cant sleep.

3 people asked if they could pay me just for the sellers contact info if I didnt end up buying it.... which i gladly declined (and then bought the gun).

apparently its worth almost double what I paid for it. Many doubted the validity of the deal because its NIB and the price is low. BUT, its a local Ohio seller. Which made me feel safe.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I bought an unfired .45 stainless slide USP match a month ago and took it to shoot it today.

WOW, what a gun... For a .45 it barely kicks at all. Very controlled shootability. Shoots way better than my USP 9mm.

2nd magazine (10 shots)

Thats 10 holes....

941172_10101493611487634_2033568208_n.jpg

947094_10101493728722694_1299900787_n.jpg

And, i did a 3 target movement exercise. 6 shots only... All HIT!!

229781_10101493613269064_280216219_n.jpg

I am so happy with this gun. its as smooth as butter.

That is a sweet gun!!

I'm not wanting to be a hater at all here, I would just like to see your target at 75ft. :) Yes yes yes, most shoot confrontations happen at 21ft. or less. But you said you're not going to carry it. My ignorance in competition shooting isn't letting me know how far they shoot from. That's definitely a good shot group though. Good fundamentals! Sorry, this is just the weapons instructor coming out in me lol. Def a good pick up! Especially for how good of a price you got it for. I bet that recoil bit definitely helps!

I think most competition shooters are 10-20-30 feet from targets depending on the course/exercise. At 75 feet... I'm using a rifle....

And yes. The barrel weight makes it feel like a 22lr. Hardly moves.

Who said I wasn't going to carry it? Kidding.

I think most competition shooters are 10-20-30 feet from targets depending on the course/exercise. At 75 feet... I'm using a rifle....

And yes. The barrel weight makes it feel like a 22lr. Hardly moves.

Who said I wasn't going to carry it? Kidding.

Depends on the type of competition, but USPSA/SCSA averages about 10yd. Most classifier matches are at that distance.

And .22-like from a barrel weight? :lol:

Depends on the type of competition, but USPSA/SCSA averages about 10yd. Most classifier matches are at that distance.

And .22-like from a barrel weight? :lol:

Come see for yourself and shoot it. 6 inch barrel and a 3/4 lb weight... Pretty darn close