Looking for Work

jerrodh

Can send resume, letter of recommendation, references upon request.

Looking for a good job upon my relocation back to Columbus. Preferred start time would be Mid-Late May but for the right job I'll make arrangements as necessary.

Have a history of various Sales & Customer Service in a retail business environment. Almost always in supervisory roles up to and including Store Management and General Manager titles, also hold a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administrations. Very organized, professional, quick learner, detail oriented, etc. Feel I make a great addition to any team and really want to get with a company that I can grow with.

Really open to anything as long as pay and benefits are decent. Appreciate any leads. Even if its just a job you heard about I'll consider anything just need to find something in the next two months so I can move back!

Check progressive.com as well. I know we have a couple open positions now. Lmk before you apply and you can use me as a reference.

Where? I went to their website and didnt see any listed. Could you pm the info or contact info? I used to work at Progressive at their headquarters and would like to work again down here (Cbus).

Thanks.