hail to the victors

phil

Best player on team from Cbus.......lol Michigan.

And a kid who came up big for them today from Pickerington. Regardless...

B-1-G! B-1-G! B-1-G!

All UM sports best players from Ohio LMAO

Love it

Ohio Sate could have had him

http://images.wikia.com/smuff/images/e/ec/Deal_with_it_sloth.gif

Don't worry I'm sure they will choke.. fail

you know nothing about sports, stfu. cant wait to celebrate a national championship tomorrow, i mean its no b10 ship, but who is weighing the difference:dumb:

LeVert is from Ptown too.

And I'd say LOL at Matta for passing on Burke for Craft because of Legacy.... :dumb:

i remember when he told burke there was too many pgs and he wasnt at their level.

:masturboy:

I wont lie, I was kind of hoping for an All Big East championship (like the women will have, yet again, lol) but if its not all Big East, I'm glad UM is the other team, they have had a great season, solid team. I will still be cheering for Louisville to win it all though. (which is odd, since they are a huge UC rival... but unlike mentioned above, I root for the conference, even if a rival, when my team is not there.)

I wouldn't call losing to the overall #1 seed a fail, that is reserved for a certain team that lost to a #9 seed.

Just for laughs, didn't that "shitty" #9 seed take that "awesome" overall #1 seed to the wire in the final four? I guess that either means Louisville isn't that good, or maybe the Shockers aren't as bad as you seem to think. Either way, I'm rooting for UM tonight. I hate Petino and I do root for the B1G for the most part in these situations. I won't say go anything though, just good luck.