hail to the victors

phil

you know nothing about sports, stfu. cant wait to celebrate a national championship tomorrow, i mean its no b10 ship, but who is weighing the difference:dumb:

HA

HAHA

HAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

True words of "Runner's Up" finishers: there's always next year, It was a good run, at least we made it to the National Championship game, the Ref's called everything against us, nothing to be ashamed of, if only...

No matter how you chumps look at it or sugarcoat it in the end your still the 1st loser.

Haha Surely, you jest.

Seriously, I haven't ever watched a game where one team was in the double bonus, the other team wasn't even IN the bonus, and I felt as if the team NOT in the bonus was getting the calls (until last night). There were, by any definition, a LOT of missed calls last night, going both ways.

Big East > * in basketball.... may it rest in peace.

this was what I always hung my hat on every fall, when all my B1G friends were talking about how great the B1G was, and how badly the Big East sucked... In all that smack talk, I always had basketball season to rub it back in with.... Oh well... Now the ACC will take back over as the dominant ncaa bball conference, and hopefully my Bearcats make it back to a major conference at some point soon, lol.

Seriously, I haven't ever watched a game where one team was in the double bonus, the other team wasn't even IN the bonus, and I felt as if the team NOT in the bonus was getting the calls (until last night). There were, by any definition, a LOT of missed calls last night, going both ways.

Its fan-blindness. You're so wrapped up in every bad call made against the team you cheer for, you dont even acknowledge the bad calls made going the other way. There were plenty of bad calls both ways.... MI wasnt in double bonus for no reason for example.