Joe (Mojoe) for the win!

V8 Beast

Joe did an awesome job of rolling together fun and education in a way that made yesterday a great experience. I'm not one to go around leaving compliments, but anyone that can keep my attention for as long as he did deserves it. If you or anyone you know are interested in learning more about handguns, I would definitely suggest getting in contact with him.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/member.php?u=477

I see myself going back at some point with my AR15 to pick his brain some more.

I have to agree. Joe is an amazing instructor and made the 12 hours go by very quickly. It was actually more or less a CR meet with guns :D

Yes, I took a CCW class a couple of years ago with some other CR members (and since lost the paperwork), but that class was boring as all could get and not nearly as informative.

I had a great time and would highly recommend Joe if you're looking for your CCW or just to learn firearm safety and use.

I agree wholeheartedly! Joe did a bitchin' job of keeping the attention span of 10 folks for 12 Hours! It might have just been due to the group, but I am not sure.

When it came to Range Time, Joe was all top notch, no bullshit, military professional. Safety was ALWAYS #1. Several in the class needed a little extra time to get on Target and Joe had ZERO issue taking the time to get them there!

I would recommend this Class to ANYONE! Sure, you can get your CCW afterwards, but if you are new to handguns (or firearms in general), this Class will get you started off on the right foot!!!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I have to agree. Joe is an amazing instructor and made the 12 hours go by very quickly. It was actually more or less a CR meet with guns :D

Yes, I took a CCW class a couple of years ago with some other CR members (and since lost the paperwork), but that class was boring as all could get and not nearly as informative.

I had a great time and would highly recommend Joe if you're looking for your CCW or just to learn firearm safety and use.

That first class sucked balls. Do you remember when our shit expires?

I wouldn't mind taking a tactical class with Joe when he is ready :cool:

-Marc

That first class sucked balls. Do you remember when our shit expires?

I wouldn't mind taking a tactical class with Joe when he is ready :cool:

-Marc

I was referring to the group as opposed to the actual class. I figured Joe would be a better instructor.

Your expiration is on your CCW card, just like you driver's license, mine is Feb 2015.