lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW after he gets plastered with facts he THREATENS ME. I never based the workmenship of Drew / mundy or Corey in this thread aside from my one reference i made after your started your bullshit.

There's no E Warrior here there's just me spewing facts how I see them. Fact A car that I tuned on made way less on the DYNOJET 424xl @ IPS that I tune on than it did no the Dyno located at the shop you wrench for.

I also proved your lies about locking tunes and even pointed out why would it matter if my tunes are so shitty. Just over write them and do your job. I can promise you thats what I do when a car comes from another shop.

"Bad news bears" oh wow, what a tough guy........

Rep how? personal reasons I hate thorne. Guess I should have handled myself differently I agree. Heat of the moment but I'll stand by my statements. I'll just pull it back and argue in a more grown up manner. Apologies

I wanted to see the bears :(

I hardly ever post and when I got out of hand I took it to PM's and apologized for my actions, what else do you want me to do???

u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum car racing website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men n cars u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

You told me a couple of years ago at the CR car show that you had a D-1 from your Camaro sitting in the garage you'd trade me for my P-1 and some cash (between rants of beating Jeff Yetzer's ass for your IPS bill).

You never got back to me, although I tried several times to refresh your memory (including having other people ask). So it goes.

P.S. I hope you choke on a dick so my wife can have your kidney. Then again I'd be concerned that some how your stupidity would linger and cause my wife's IQ to drop to your level. Now go back to changing oil and hanging exhausts on Honda's and let the big boys talk.

Until you learn how to construct a sentence or use spell-check you are banned from calling anyone else stupid. Potato.

-Marc

liftedram98: we just became best friends

well His version of my camaro bill (first time there mind you) and what was stated in the beginning was really friggin off, said I was not paying and stood my ground and that was that. Just not going to get ripped off.

Do you want to go do karate in the garage?

well His version of my camaro bill (first time there mind you) and what was stated in the beginning was really friggin off, said I was not paying and stood my ground and that was that. Just not going to get ripped off.

Do you want to go do karate in the garage?

He ripped me off twice on one job..

Yes karate in the garage.