lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

Does anyone know if Wiggs, or perhaps his wife has a white 458 Italia? The plates read: E WIGGS and it certainly looked like him (fatter, douchey-looking, white guy). Anyway, 60 rolled him in the Bimmer. He looked over, started laughing, and only dropped down two gears. He was not expecting a little turbo Bimmer to hang with him all the way to 120+, he looked pissed!

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Wiggs, or perhaps his wife has a white 458 Italia? The plates read: E WIGGS and it certainly looked like him (fatter, douchey-looking, white guy). Anyway, 60 rolled him in the Bimmer. He looked over, started laughing, and only dropped down two gears. He was not expecting a little turbo Bimmer to hang with him all the way to 120+, he looked pissed!

Pretty sure that's his wifes car

I believe his wifes name is Emily...so that would make sense.

Too bad you didn't have a Go-Pro to record that...guy is a fucking douche.

-Marc

-Marc

I'll be getting one shortly for tracking/autoX, but who knows, it might be seeing a lot of street use considering how many people have been wanting to play these past couple of weeks.

-Marc

At least he is good at somthing. :dumb: Even if it is being a superdouche.

When Wiggs croaks, I bet his dad is going to kick him square in the nuts for ruining his good name.