lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, but lost... Out of the loop...

Oh okay........ In the loop now

Ha ha ha. This should make the entire world want to bring their super cars to the north American division.

Edited by I Drive It... It Breaks!

okay, fill juicy in, pronto.

BTW, everytime i lurk his FB page... I get annoyed. As a proven design engineer, it annoys me to hear him talk about how they "engineered" parts.... fucking joke.... a guy can have an engineering degree... but it doesnt make him a good engineer... based on what i have heard/seen, the evidence does not suggest as such...

what had happened?

p.s. my slam piece spoke of a douchey-looking guy in a blacked out BMW M6 revving his engine and accelerating into stopped traffic onto 315. I giggled to myself knowing exactly who she was talking about.

Edited by BigOxley

I decided to pop into ctd last week, and i was easily more pissed off in the first 30 seconds than any experience with gearheads. I pull up and couldn't find an entrance, the only door close to the location was locked. luckily, the bay door opened, and a spike blonde hair fuck walked out with his old ass dog. I asked where the front door was, and he looked at me and said " we dont have one, esp for walk ins"

LOL get the fuck out of here.

My response was well i was looking to talk to the marketing manager who i have been speaking with about a partnership. He then began to interrogate me like if i wasn't invited then why would i be there. real snotty ass. After 3 mins of Q&A he starts to let me in the shop.

As any dog would, he walks up to sniff me, real playful dog. The DBAG gets upset and starts to yell at the dog to get away from me, I told him its ok i have a few dogs, He stopped me dead in my tracks and said " If he isn't listening, he isn't ok, please don't tell me its ok."

at this point im fed up with this clown, i go to talk to whoever the bitch was who was just as rude and blew me off like a 2nd rate peasant. There is nothing in there shop worth bragging about, and if i were a potential customer, i would never fucking go there because of how rude they are. I hope they burn in the shop with that car inside, fuck that place.

I decided to pop into ctd last week, and i was easily more pissed off in the first 30 seconds than any experience with gearheads. I pull up and couldn't find an entrance, the only door close to the location was locked. luckily, the bay door opened, and a spike blonde hair fuck walked out with his old ass dog. I asked where the front door was, and he looked at me and said " we dont have one, esp for walk ins"

LOL get the fuck out of here.

My response was well i was looking to talk to the marketing manager who i have been speaking with about a partnership. He then began to interrogate me like if i wasn't invited then why would i be there. real snotty ass. After 3 mins of Q&A he starts to let me in the shop.

As any dog would, he walks up to sniff me, real playful dog. The DBAG gets upset and starts to yell at the dog to get away from me, I told him its ok i have a few dogs, He stopped me dead in my tracks and said " If he isn't listening, he isn't ok, please don't tell me its ok."

at this point im fed up with this clown, i go to talk to whoever the bitch was who was just as rude and blew me off like a 2nd rate peasant. There is nothing in there shop worth bragging about, and if i were a potential customer, i would never fucking go there because of how rude they are. I hope they burn in the shop with that car inside, fuck that place.

If that actually happened, you should have had a cam on your shirt or tie or some shit to video tape all this failsauce and then post it on his facebook page.

If that actually happened, you should have had a cam on your shirt or tie or some shit to video tape all this failsauce and then post it on his facebook page.

it actually did happen, i wasn't there to get into a pissing war with his arrogant employees, i was there to make a sales pitch, but after the way they acted, fuck his whole establishment with a wooden dildo.

it actually did happen, i wasn't there to get into a pissing war with his arrogant employees, i was there to make a sales pitch, but after the way they acted, fuck his whole establishment with a wooden dildo.

That's fucked up. I'd get someone else on here (Sam or Tilley? ) to go under cover with a hidden cam and record that shit. That would be golden.

Edit.

Sam goes in as the buyer, Tilley goes with him as his lawyer (suit and all, brief case, etc.) and then see what happens.

That's fucked up. I'd get someone else on here (Sam or Tilley? ) to go under cover with a hidden cam and record that shit. That would be golden.

Edit.

Sam goes in as the buyer, Tilley goes with him as his lawyer (suit and all, brief case, etc.) and then see what happens.

I have a hidden shirt camera that would be perfect to use.

I was wondering when this would get out :lolguy:

That guy has not been back to CR since UGR showed up and throat fucked him here. He thinks we are all below him and not worth his time. If you give a single dime of your money to this shop I feel bad for you.

They are always taking shots at "other" shops about their turbo lambos and how they are "fixing them". Funny thing Is I have not see a single thing come out of that shop move under its own power that is anywhere close to UGR, LMR, or Titan.

Cliffs: CTD is nothing more than a high school shop class filled with cars that don't do shit.