lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone has noticed I have stepped out of this and explained the issue in a calm manner (now haha) and have not said one bashing word about thorne yet he posts my PM's ( is that not an offense????) and continues to bash me and explain things?

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/Waaambulance.jpg

Not to add anything but I bought a 02wrx wagon that Thorne tuned and it had 2 blown motors. One the stock, second one some hybrid shit and I can't say it was Thorne who blew it up because the guy that did the engine really had no business doing that kinda work. I will say though. Thorne flashed the car back to stock free if charge before I got rid of it.

Not to add anything but I bought a 02wrx wagon that Thorne tuned and it had 2 blown motors. One the stock, second one some hybrid shit and I can't say it was Thorne who blew it up because the guy that did the engine really had no business doing that kinda work. I will say though. Thorne flashed the car back to stock free if charge before I got rid of it.

Actually ATS Tuned If I recall correct. I reflashed it while I was at IPS I know that.

There will be 20 Come up to the back door I'll be on the rollers. Keep in mind there are 27 cameras on IPS Premise so if you Act a fool It will be documented.

Come to the door by the dyno hole (It will make sense). If I'm making a pull just give me a moment to spin down so I can answer door.

you fat scared piece of shit...

"If you beat me up, the cameras will see it"

:lol: the amount of gayness in this post is unreal