lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

your telling me there are camera's?? really thorne?? I'm a 34 year old man who is picking up a 20 dollar bill and putting this internet shit to rest once and for all, what the hell do you think I'm going to do??? I'm insulted you even thought to say that..... what are you thinking I'm going to pull up in a 84 cutlass on switches and like 20 of my buddies all videoing as I shit talk and wave my glock around? come on Thorne..

http://i.imgur.com/91htLtj.jpg

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... BTW that same map was using on at least 1 other bug eye that never popped and later came back for a vf39 tune in early 2011.

But I also DO NOT BELIEVE the car popped in 2 months and you would sitll be calling me multiple times later.

Weren't you just talking shit about someone or a shop charging people for brushing up existing maps, and here you are admitting to running the same maps on two separate and unrelated cars? Talk about sketchy. I'm sure every car isn't the same by any means. I'm nowhere close to a "pro tuner," but even I'm not dumb enough to think that will fly when I'm paying someone for a quality tune.

Weren't you just talking shit about someone or a shop charging people for brushing up existing maps, and here you are admitting to running the same maps on two separate and unrelated cars? Talk about sketchy. I'm sure every car isn't the same by any means. I'm nowhere close to a "pro tuner," but even I'm not dumb enough to think that will fly when I'm paying someone for a quality tune.

No Farkas they were the same car. STAGE 1 meaning 0 mods stock intake stock exhaust. I had used the map on my car and pulled more out of it to base safe for others cars. This why i tested the map on the cars for an hour or so.

I never charged the person for a tune it was a basemap and verify. It just so happened the basemap was from my car as it was a 03 wrx.

02-5 wrx ej205s are mechanically the same.

It started out as just a downloaded rom at the request of a fellow subaru member. Then over time it became more custom. I just so happened to own a Tactrix cable and understood what was going on. I flashed many many many cars with maps people supplied over time. It just so happened I knew the map I used on the other stage 1 flashes had been tested pretty hardcore on my own ride and dynoed.

This is no diffrent then how COBB Stage 1 and 2 maps work. Actually COBB uses MORE timing and leaner AFRS.

People came to me asked for Stage 1 / 2 flash , I suggested various ones that I had used and made sure things were kosher after reflash and driving.

I 100% would like to come see you friday! Like I could not be more serious... I'll even meet you halfway and we can split the cost. Bring a 10 dollar bill and we can square up and talk. Ball is in your court....

Then maybe after you two finish your date you can jerk each other off behind the IPS dumpsters.

ROD KNOCK REALLY.... on a ej205..... really you mean you forgot to check your oil cause almost all ej205's EAT half a quart or more per tank of gas.

WOW. Thats what im blamed for.

I thought you were going to sank CRACKED RINGLAND. Dude I'm done send me your shit I'll send you the REFUND for FLASHING SERVICE as promised. I posted up your map already. So i hope what you post looks like that otherwise im calling bullshit.

My wife's wagon doesn't. I have changed the oil on that car since feb 05.

detonation= rod knock, got a bad ringland on same piston ok I'll pull the low comp piston to if you like, minor tech time. No low oil, I own a Subaru you don't think I always check my oil??

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2hbmn45xJ1rpqs4xo1_500.gif