Kiss asses

TimTaylor751647545500

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod please remove this thread. He called me a few minutes ago and no longer wants anything to do with CR due to the way he was treated in the oven. It has been for sale for two years and I offered to list it here for him since he isn't computer savvy. There are just to many trolls for his liking.

(from the for sale thread)

If he cant take the TINY little bit of razzing that he got here then he probably shouldn't log in to the internet...

Meh

(from ths for sale thread)

If he cant take the TINY little bit of razzing that he got here then he probably shouldn't log in to the internet...

Meh

Oh noes someone picked on me on the internetz. :fa:

(from the for sale thread)

Meh

Oh noes someone picked on me on the internetz. :fa:

It's a damn shame dipshits run off anyone who could actually bring something useful to this site. No wonder people laugh whenever I mention CR outside of the general normal trolls here.

It's a damn shame dipshits run off anyone who could actually bring something useful to this site. No wonder people laugh whenever I mention CR outside of the general normal trolls here.

Go back and read his intro thread. It is full of welcomes and badass car comments.

Meh, back to puking kids.

there were 3 messages made in the oven thread. two were telling him to provide more info one asking how its ok that he doesn't have to make effort.

HARDLY trolling

:no:

Mod please remove this thread. He called me a few minutes ago and no longer wants anything to do with CR due to the way he was treated in the oven. It has been for sale for two years and I offered to list it here for him since he isn't computer savvy. There are just to many trolls for his liking.

Last night I seen all this shit on here pretty much at a glance. My initial gutshot response was similar to Tim's. I just didn't have the balls (or care enough) to post it.

Come back today and I see a couple people, who's opinions I respect, sticking up for this Lee guy. So at this point I am torn on what to think, so I google the guy. 6 second street vette, 8 second stock looking foxbody, etc. Guy has definitely had some cool shit. At this point I too decided I must have been wrong with my initial impression of the guy.

BUT, If this dude seriously has that kind of attitude over what was posted in the oven thead (No real trolling, people treating him like a racegod more than anything) then personally I say, fuck him.

I know I'm no one important on here, and my opinion doesn't matter anyways, but I felt compelled to throw it out there anyways.

• Upvote 2

Ok let's just say none of that happened, and the guy starts posting. He would have left here after his first thread the minute someone disagreed with him. Someone like that will never last here. That has been the culture here since 2001......

That has never changed.

Originally Posted by Bill Dozzer http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

Lee posted this today:

Thanks to all for their comments. Guess racing will always be in my blood. I'm working on this Z06 & it's my favorite ride ever. I plan to take it to Trails real soon. Hope to see a lot of you there!

Someone is creating drama that isn't there. Either him or the nut swingers he is talking to.

there were 3 messages made in the oven thread. two were telling him to provide more info one asking how its ok that he doesn't have to make effort.

HARDLY trolling

:no:

But what was deleted? If there were all welcomes, why is this thread crying?

Last night I seen all this shit on here pretty much at a glance. My initial gutshot response was similar to Tim's. I just didn't have the balls (or care enough) to post it.

Come back today and I see a couple people, who's opinions I respect, sticking up for this Lee guy. So at this point I am torn on what to think, so I google the guy. 6 second street vette, 8 second stock looking foxbody, etc. Guy has definitely had some cool shit. At this point I too decided I must have been wrong with my initial impression of the guy.

BUT, If this dude seriously has that kind of attitude over what was posted in the oven thead (No real trolling, people treating him like a racegod more than anything) then personally I say, fuck him.

I know I'm no one important on here, and my opinion doesn't matter anyways, but I felt compelled to throw it out there anyways.

So if you had a chance to meet someone you looked up to and they hated profanity, you wouldn't bite your tongue for that chance to pick their brain? You wouldn't bend the rules a little and tiptoe for that chance? BULLSHIT.

Ok let's just say none of that happened, and the guy starts posting. He would have left here after his first thread the minute someone disagreed with him. Someone like that will never last here. That has been the culture here since 2001......

That has never changed.

Either way, doesn't matter. We will never get the chance to find out since the typical asshattery here never stops. The dumbfucks here would run John Force himself off given the chance.

• Downvote 1

So if you had a chance to meet someone you looked up to and they hated profanity, you wouldn't bite your tongue for that chance to pick their brain? You wouldn't bend the rules a little and tiptoe for that chance? BULLSHIT.

Would I made sure I acted as what would be considered as socially normal, ABSOLUTELY. Be courteous, no profanity, etc.

Would I blow a dude to ask him about a couple cars he owned.... no.

EDIT: Keep in mind, I already conceded that my initial reaction was wrong. I was completely fine with the rule bending that was going on after I thought about it.

Would I made sure I acted as what would be considered as socially normal, ABSOLUTELY. Be courteous, no profanity, etc.

Would I blow a dude to ask him about a couple cars he owned.... no.

I see nobody offering blowjobs..... I do see a thread crying about deleted posts that were probably the opposite of courteous and such.

Lee posted this today:

Someone is creating drama that isn't there. Either him or the nut swingers he is talking to.

He is a close friend of mine for over 13 years. He asked me to get the add removed for his car and I asked him why. That is the reason he gave me. I told him I wouldn't worry about it yet he still wanted it pulled. He will be at the track day the 27th still.

Might as well pull the ad, nobody here is gonna give him his asking price anyway. If it's been for sale for 2 years, that should tell him something.

Personally I see good used GT-Rs in the low 60s, if I want a turbo AWD vehicle in that range. maybe it's me but, GT-Rs seem to be a LITTLE nicer on the inside.

I don't know the guy but I give him total props.

• His EVO is kick ass and something special to him, so who gives a fuck what others think. Not many here have a car nearly as bad-ass and most others couldn't afford it.
  • According to those that know him, he has talent and been around the scene longer than some here have been driving. Seems he's willing to put up at track day too. Again, wipes out half of CR.
  • Lastly, he's rustled more pink panties than the best here have done in a while. And he did so without even trying. That alone trumps pics in the oven any day.

Personally I see good used GT-Rs in the low 60s, if I want a turbo AWD vehicle in that range. maybe it's me but, GT-Rs seem to be a LITTLE nicer on the inside.

No doubt. And given what money he's put into his car and likely others, he could have bought a GT-R. I think it might be interesting to find out why he didn't. Too bad many here don't care enough to even ask though. Ironic so many talk so much but never ask the questions that matter. The answer to why he does it > than any fucking picture on he could have posted in the Oven.

Triple because I'm about to polish up the three turds I have even though like his posts, not many fucks will be given by others.

Four in a row because I want to ask if anyone will do a line of coke off my dick.

Tee-d up for the smart ass comments coming. Let's see who bites first.