I apologize

LeeHowie

The people on this site are like play cousins. We play around, argue, and prank each other... But at the end of the day we are there for each other in times of need.

Pretty much, this is an interesting place and I hope you stick around to see the good side of everything. There are a lot of personalities and groups of us that are into different things and even more groups that hang out together so there are a lot of dynamics. Like others have said there is no need to apologize, and I look forward to meeting you, hopefully I can be one of those guys with helpful info on your LS project.

Lee I met you years ago (1997) when you were in Groveport, making turbo buicks run stupid fast and I think had just put the foxbody lx together. Anyway I was impressed then and impressed now by how you handled this cause we at times can be a collective bunch of aholes ....but if you need help me are the first to jump in and lend a hand

Lee, I'm certain you won't remember me, but you did some mods on my 02 Mustang at your Groveport shop in or around 2002/2003. It was nothing major, but I was thrilled with the result, and in some ways it was the rekindling of my car enthusiasm. I'm not sure if I ever revisited your shop to let you know how pleased I was with your work, but I should have if I didn't.

Welcome to CR. Like V8 Beast intimated, we're like a dysfunctional family here. Lots of bickering and infighting masks what is, truly, some fairly strong connections amongst some genuinely cool people. Since it's the Internet, it's usually prudent to not take anything here too seriously.

Hope to see you around.

Lee, I moved here from Hawaii to start over and make some necessary life changes. I stumbled on this site by accident and as you may already know, you will meet some quality people on here. Thank you for sticking around.

Mr. Howie,

It is I that should apologize to you.

Often times, we take for granted that there is another person on the other side of the monitor and tend to de-personalize them as is common on internet forums. I have been guilty of this in the past, and I was guilty of the same in this situation. If in any way I deterred you or created a level of doubt as to what the quality of this Community is like, I sincerely apologize. Columbus Racing is an amazing group of people, owned/managed by an equally great team.

I am not one that personally races a vehicle currently, but am and have been an avid car/motorcycle enthusiast since I was young, so my interest in the sport is ever-evolving and broadening. I hope to be able to expand upon that knowledge by your future postings and respect your accomplishments in the short time that I've been able to read of & research them.

Again, I would like to apologize to you individually as well as to my fellow CR members for being out of line regarding Mr. Howie's intro thread. Rest assured that proper adjustments have been made and going forward, will be put in place.

Welcome to Columbus Racing,

-Tim

• Upvote 1

Mr. Howie,

It is I that should apologize to you.

Often times, we take for granted that there is another person on the other side of the monitor and tend to de-personalize them as is common on internet forums. I have been guilty of this in the past, and I was guilty of the same in this situation. If in any way I deterred you or created a level of doubt as to what the quality of this Community is like, I sincerely apologize. Columbus Racing is an amazing group of people, owned/managed by an equally great team.

I am not one that personally races a vehicle currently, but am and have been an avid car/motorcycle enthusiast since I was young, so my interest in the sport is ever-evolving and broadening. I hope to be able to expand upon that knowledge by your future postings and respect your accomplishments in the short time that I've been able to read of & research them.

Again, I would like to apologize to you individually as well as to my fellow CR members for being out of line regarding Mr. Howie's intro thread. Rest assured that proper adjustments have been made and going forward, will be put in place.

Welcome to Columbus Racing,

-Tim

Nice, :thumbup: