Cars & Coffee 2013 Promo Video - Need Your Car for More Footage

ForeverMaker

LOVE IT!!!!

Gotta agree with Tilley...Ohio could be deleted. However, it's a great teaser vid. :)

You gonna put it on FB and CC&C.net? Let me know how I can help...

He's already got it up on FB, not sure about the website yet lol

Video might be posted in regional forums, etc. There are also tons of other C&C groups so I wanted to be specific.

All the more reason not to have "Ohio" in there. If Columbus wants to be perceived as being a bigger-time city, then it needs to start acting like it.

I get your reasoning, and I'm sorry if I'm coming across as petty. I feel like I'm kind of shitting on your really cool video, and that's definitely not my intent.

of course we can just circle around and park again, which might actually work out really well for lots of pics and vids.

Wait wait wait....so I'm going to have to get this thing to crank turn and stop AGAIN? Dunno if the Merk is tuned quite that well yet...I was happy that it got there in 1 piece without blasting my header completely apart! :dumb:

Looks like a great video so far, would love to see some more ride respect coming to the Cbus. We have a pretty awesome range of amazing cars, and trucks, nice to see some of them on the interwebz. How long are you targeting the final cut?

LOVE IT!!!!

Gotta agree with Tilley...Ohio could be deleted. However, it's a great teaser vid. :)

You gonna put it on FB and CC&C.net? Let me know how I can help...

All the more reason not to have "Ohio" in there. If Columbus wants to be perceived as being a bigger-time city, then it needs to start acting like it.

I get your reasoning, and I'm sorry if I'm coming across as petty. I feel like I'm kind of shitting on your really cool video, and that's definitely not my intent.

Feedback is good and that is why I posted it now. Nothing is set in stone. In the next version I can remove it. (since Clay is now in agreement :dumb: )

How long are you targeting the final cut?

2 minutes for the promo spot and probably 5+ for the extended cut. If people also want footage of just their car I can do that too in separate videos.