Non-ugly license plates

BigOxley

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What all do you need to have with you when you go get the new plates? Registration and ID? Also do they take your old plates, cause id like to keep mine.

just goto oplates.com and register them online. I just ordered my new plates and sticker. Old plate wise, I keep mine and hang them in my garage :gabe:

just goto oplates.com and register them online. I just ordered my new plates and sticker. Old plate wise, I keep mine and hang them in my garage :gabe:

How much did it cost on oplates? I was thinking about going custom but thats going to be what... $100+? Also where on oplates do you just file for new ones or exchange.

How much did it cost on oplates? I was thinking about going custom but thats going to be what... $100+? Also where on oplates do you just file for new ones or exchange.

$115 for personalized. When you login and walk through the questions like the third one down asks if you want to order new plates.

Yep, still ugly as shit!

Yes. Not much of an improvemnt, imo. Not worth paying for them until I need them. Texas has gone back to offering their old black plates and I think Cali went back to offering their old blue ones. I like those both. Not exactly relevant here, though.