Great Experience with Dyno Tune Motorsports - Thanks Brian

Tha Kernal

Had a great experience over at Dyno Tune.

I have a 2008 Vette that is stock other than an LG Motorsports CF Intake and a Catback exhaust.

Being able to sit and talk with Brian he figured out what I wanted out of the Dyno session. As it is my daily driver and I got a CEL after adding the intake I wanted reliability first, then power and fuel economy (oximoron I know).

He felt all this was possible. Glad I took it to him too as the computer was leaning out my fuel due to the change in air flow.

So we strap the car down and he does a base tune with general fuel mapping. He told me out of an LS3 that he would feel good if it came out to about 380-385.

So first pull was a 373 and it fell right in line with what he was saying. Then he started to tweak the tune and the second run it hit a 404. At this point he seemed really suprized. I was to just from what he told me it should come out to be.

Little more tuning and then we popped the number you see below. Needless to say I was very happy with his knowledge and skill. To top it off I averaged 28 MPG the way to work this morning. (40 mile drive / 70/270).Thanks again Brian!!!

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m571/macstrashcan/416HPDynoRun.jpg

• Casper unlocked this topic