dental insurance

Lauren

hey guys, anyone have any insight to the best dental insurance available in ohio?

i've been a smal business owner for 10 years that i have gone without it but now that i am over 30 and have a family i need to provide for us. my other half and her kid are currently covered and will be for sometime so i can get away with just getting something for myself for the time being. i would really like to get full medical covereage but right now the pressing issue is dental.

i would like the best out there that covers the most while also having a no waiting period and a coverage plan i can use with my selected dentist of choice.

please halp

What kind of business do you own?

Most types of businesses have some sort of associations that business owners join. Those associations usually put together group insurance plans as a perk. Ofcoarse you pay, but your premiums should be lower in the group than they would be by yourself.

What kind of business do you own?

Most types of businesses have some sort of associations that business owners join. Those associations usually put together group insurance plans as a perk. Ofcoarse you pay, but your premiums should be lower in the group than they would be by yourself.

A lot of organizations are dropping health insurance plans due to Obamacare. The AVMA, which was one of the larger ones, is dropping it Dec 31 of this year.

From my experience most dental insurance is completely worthless unless you have perfect teeth. In other words they cover routine stuff but if you actually need work your sol

Agree 100%. Just had some work done and I am stuck with a $3800 bill after insurance.

From my experience most dental insurance is completely worthless unless you have perfect teeth. In other words they cover routine stuff but if you actually need work your sol

Most cap out at $1,500 to $2,000 of work per person per year. Not bad given the premiums are less than a couple hundred bucks per year.

In my experience it varies between crappy and good only for your children. A plan that is good all-around is excessively rare to find.

At my dentist cleaning/checkups are $30 and x-rays $60. So $30x4 + $60 is $180/2 years, which is $7.50 per month. So in that case, if no other work is needed a plan is likely to break-even at best.

I use Comfort Dental Gold Plan. I goto a Comfort Dental in Delaware, OH. There is also one in Marion, Springfield, and Whitehall. I did a decent amount of shopping around (quotes, etc, as I didn't have dental insurance) before settling on this place. They were literally thousands cheaper. Their Gold plan will save you a buttload and my personal dentist saves me a shitload on top of it by always cutting me discounts, etc.

Call up a Comfort Dental and ask for info or look it up yourself. Hope it helps. BTW, if you find something better, be sure to let us know here. Thanks.