FS: Chevy 350 motor

skulls

I have a chevy 350 block,crank,intake and heads for sale if anyone is Interested . I bought it for a project 2 years ago and kinda ran out of cash then got rid of the body so i don't have any use for it now . Its a chevy 350 bored 30 over and went to columbus col-weld 2 years ago where they hot tanked it and installed new pugs , the crank has had oil passages opened up and has been polished , i believe the intake is not stock . I also have a pair of 882 heads i was doing some polishing on . One is painted the other is not . The motor and crack are sealed and the motor is primed from the shop but ill open them today for pictures. I will also get some block numbers up tomorrow with the pictures . Anyone interested feel free to give me a call at (614) 403-3179 . I was going to put on craigslist for 350 but am putting up on here for 250 . Thank

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
UPDATE : Price Drop The Block Number Is 3970014 Registered To A Chevy Camero/Vette 1970 To 1973 , Crank Has Been Polished And Oil Ports Opened Up, Comes With A Set Of 882 Heads And A Weiland Intake . New Price 200 , Please Get It Out Of My Garage Lol #403-3179

Shit' date=' you can buy an wieand intake for under $200 and get some gaskets for free. This guy's throwing in a motor! Winning.[/quote']

It would be like winning a free pedicure. If it's not what I want/need, it's useless to me.

It's probably a stealth or a warrior. You probably need a Victor Jr with a 4500 flange.

Kisses.

I know how to match my parts. A Stealth would be ideal.

Check the Million Dollar Club bruh.

Smootches

OK sorry I took so long but here is the info on the intake and the pictures . The weland intake is a 8004 . the block info is on a earlier post . If you have anymore questions feel free to call me at (614)403-3179 Thanks and sorry I took so long http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=844&pictureid=7223http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=844&pictureid=7222

• 1 month later...