Confessions of a Street Racer: Volume 1: "Fill"

V8 Beast

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FILL is a lot shorter IRL than he acts online.

It's okay FILL. Someone has to be a wee little lad.

:gabe:

everyone says that, but i still control a room when i walk in.... where were you at keyboard warrior? oh thats right, hiding still, while we were out making moves :dumb:

everyone says that, but i still control a room when i walk in.... where were you at keyboard warrior? oh thats right, hiding still, while we were out making moves :dumb:

Everyone's attention is on my sex doll when I walk into a room with that, too.

Lol, if I had a car worthy of competing with the cars running im sure I would come out if I felt compelled, but don't really have either.

Lol, if I had a car worthy of competing with the cars running im sure I would come out if I felt compelled, but don't really have either.

So why in the fuck are you on columbusRACING? Just go back to facebook pussy.

• Downvote 2

Maybe I don't have something that runs stupid fast times because I'm in the bottom 1% of incomes of the 1,070 active members on this site possibly?

Not everyone on this site is making $40,000+ a year believe it or not. Apparently if you feel the need to butt in on a joke that didn't involve you in the slightest form then you need to get a hobby to take up more time, or read some celebrity magazines to fulfill your apparent need to get your nose into other people's lives and conversations.

Maybe I don't have something that runs stupid fast times because I'm in the bottom 1% of incomes of the 1,070 active members on this site possibly?

Stop spending so much time on here and work harder. :confused:

I only make $8.50/hr and i'm not crying.

Stop spending so much time on here and work harder. :confused:

I only make $8.50/hr and i'm not crying.

I'm not crying. I'm stating a fact. I have a limited availability.

Apparently since no one has realized this, it was a joke, Apparently that is something that went way over at least someone's head. And that wasn't a height joke since things need to be very specific to avoid any confusion.

Damn Dover is that really necessary?

and with uncalled for comments like this, people wonder why CR gets a rep for being assholes.

• Downvote 1

I'm not crying. I'm stating a fact. I have a limited availability.

Apparently since no one has realized this, it was a joke, Apparently that is something that went way over at least someone's head. And that wasn't a height joke since things need to be very specific to avoid any confusion.

in case you missed it, mine was a joke also.

Apparently if you feel the need to butt in on a joke that didn't involve you in the slightest form then you need to get a hobby to take up more time, or read some celebrity magazines to fulfill your apparent need to get your nose into other people's lives and conversations.

Apparently since no one has realized this, it was a joke, Apparently that is something that went way over at least someone's head.

Apparently...