Confessions of a Street Racer: Volume 1: "Fill"

V8 Beast

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You have so much to learn junior. And stop using my CB color! :lol:

I drive a "mundane" 4x4 used for farm work and hauling. Does great. Your car is worthless to me. So? Doesn't mean YOU don't like or deserve them. Good for you and your poopra. :gabe:

I want a Supra.

I drive a luxury car and make so much money I have a team of people that post on CR on my behalf.

Get on my level.

"Luxury".

"When one resorts to grammar is useally because they have nothing else to say so they nick pick. Or go find a YouTube video."

Usually.

I mean, I resort to grammar everyday, especially when I am speaking or typing and wish to cummonicate something in a intelligent manner.

On topic, who wants a piece of my big brown truck?

Lol, if I had a car worthy of competing with the cars running im sure I would come out if I felt compelled, but don't really have either.

oh bee tee dubs, i rode in a shitty subi so you have no excuses

Mah grammer be on point. U can spel check me all u want, but it don't fase me! Phuck all yaw poor mahfukas. And I wanna givva speshially ead 2 Orion. If I eva see yu mah dude itz goin down... reel tawk!

"Reel Tawk"

http://i0.wp.com/www.geeksunleashed.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/christophwaltz_django5.jpg?resize=400%2C227

So why in the fuck are you on columbusRACING? Just go back to facebook pussy.

You have so much to learn junior. And stop using my CB color! :lol:

I drive a "mundane" 4x4 used for farm work and hauling. Does great. Your car is worthless to me. So? Doesn't mean YOU don't like or deserve them. Good for you and your poopra. :gabe:

I want a Supra.

"Luxury".

Oh the irony. no clue what exactly you are using the word "them" towards, but I'll just leave that be.

So I guess by these standards anyone driving a 12-13 second car or slower shouldn't be on Columbus racing? Noted. I'll be more than happy to step away since apparently being rep'd in isn't good enough for some of the members on here. I'll wait until I'm able to sink some more money into my car for it to be up to the par.