Confessions of a Street Racer: Volume 1: "Fill"

V8 Beast

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the irony. no clue what exactly you are using the word "them" towards, but I'll just leave that be.

So I guess by these standards anyone driving a 12-13 second car or slower shouldn't be on Columbus racing? Noted. I'll be more than happy to step away since apparently being rep'd in isn't good enough for some of the members on here. I'll wait until I'm able to sink some more money into my car for it to be up to the par.

Yup. Because I'm the one that originally said that. Jimmies be rustlin' tonight. :lol:

DAFUQ IS GOING ON IN HERE.

Butthurt be flowin' and BC be eatin' lime green jello.

Oh, and Sam be makin' me LOL.

Usually.

I mean, I resort to grammar everyday, especially when I am speaking or typing and wish to cummonicate something in a intelligent manner.

On topic, who wants a piece of my big brown truck?

Check his signature.

Yup. Because I'm the one that originally said that. Jimmies be rustlin' tonight. :lol:

Butthurt be flowin' and BC be eatin' lime green jello.

Oh, and Sam be makin' me LOL.

Well if my eye's don't deceive me, in the original image a man is pictured who happens to own two very fast cars (that I know of, having seen both in person), so assuming the least powerful of the two was racing, I am sure the competition was somewhat close to what he had brought.

While you didn't originally say it, you decided to be an asshole over my choice of words. If I was rustled I would likely just have made fun of you for driving a truck with a paint job that appears to have been done by a toddler, and only getting on a racing forum to talk about guns and politics for the most part...but I didn't.

Oh, and btw, I'll stick with the Chatbox colors. Speaking of rustled jims...

Got a Tranz Am rear end on my V6 breh. Addz 22 horsepowerz. ALL COMERZ WELCOMEZ.

Dont be jealous. Gayyysammy what do you drive? I bet whatever it is isnt worth a dick! Put your money where your mouth is. I aint goin anywhere, Im right here

Due to recent economic trouble, Geeesammy is the best we can offer for kitchen battles. On behalf of CR I sincerely apologize.

~The management

Apology accepted my friend. I was promised stiff competition, not clowns with slow bikes who only rides dick (cough) Gayyysammy (cough)!

Dont be jealous. Gayyysammy what do you drive? I bet whatever it is isnt worth a dick! Put your money where your mouth is. I aint goin anywhere, Im right here

Apology accepted my friend. I was promised stiff competition, not clowns with slow bikes who only rides dick (cough) Gayyysammy (cough)!

You can find out the info rather easily.

Jokes on you, i dont care what you drive cause i know you wont race your slow ass shit! Go back to your spot at the kiddies table and let the grown ups talk

:lolguy:

You don't know me, sounds like you've got a little bird telling you some shit.

Internet tough guy is tough.

Internet tough guy lol! I'll race you right now! Bring your shit and a stack of benjamins. Yeah thats what i thought. cant talk the talk OR walk the walk

Meet at Polaris Best Buy, say...midnight?

But on a serious note I don't street race. I'd rather not partake in that.

Street, drag, road course. name the time and lets see what you got but like i said come with a stack of benjamins! Im not dragging your shit around for free. But lets be real, just save yourself whatever tiny bit of pride you have left and admit right now you cant stack up. We both know you cant bring anything to the table.

NEXT

Check his signature.

:dumb:

Well if my eye's don't deceive me, in the original image a man is pictured who happens to own two very fast cars (that I know of, having seen both in person), so assuming the least powerful of the two was racing, I am sure the competition was somewhat close to what he had brought.

Where the jumping jelly bean nipples did I ever mention the OP? Fail and aids. Jimmes rustled x2.

While you didn't originally say it, you decided to be an asshole over my choice of words. If I was rustled I would likely just have made fun of you for driving a truck with a paint job that appears to have been done by a toddler, and only getting on a racing forum to talk about guns and politics for the most part...but I didn't.

For this one I'll simply quote...you. :lol: Apparently I did rustle your jimmies apparently. :gabe:

You don't know me...Internet tough guy is tough.

Assuming what people fill in under their names is 100% of there life is pathetic. You should know better. You been here for months. Keep rockin' the cradle. :lolguy:

Oh, and btw, I'll stick with the Chatbox colors. Speaking of rustled jims...

Good for you. Don't GAF. It was a joke. Hence the handy little emoticon the friendly staff at CR provides for us.

Gayyyysammy....please shut the hell up!!!!!

Due to recent economic trouble, Geeesammy is the best we can offer for kitchen battles. On behalf of CR I sincerely apologize.

~The management

Kindly cancel my Kitchen subscription.

Regrettably yours,

Me

http://www.iscreamrecords.com/uploads/artist/backfire.jpg

:lol::lolguy::lol::lolguy::lol::lolguy::lol:

Frankly I'm not really worried or rustled.

Always someone faster. Their will always be douchebags. Their will always be someone slower.

I know you weren't "worried" man. All in good fun and entertainment to me. Gives me something to do on the slow days.

And yes, "their" always will be. :gabe:

I know you weren't "worried" man. All in good fun and entertainment to me. Gives me something to do on the slow days.

And yes, "their" always will be. :gabe:

Lol. My iphone thinks it knows best. Steve jobs APPARENTLY didn't do well with that.

:lolguy: