Video of Fastest IRS 5th Gen 8.47@168

Anyone else find it a bit weird that the Owner and Driver are not the same people? I know you're shooting for records, but it doesn't seem very genuine when the Owner put all of that time and money into the car, and then someone else comes and knocks out a glory run.

Anyone else find it a bit weird that the Owner and Driver are not the same people? I know you're shooting for records, but it doesn't seem very genuine when the Owner put all of that time and money into the car, and then someone else comes and knocks out a glory run.

Some of the fastest drag radial cars have hired guns. The fact is some people have more experience wheeling really fast cars and can get the most out of it. Bob has been racing and winning with fast as fuck cars longer than most of us have been sucking air.

Terri found out that her Doctor wouldn't sign-off on her racing the car in the late fall (Well after the built engine / TT Kit was installed) due to a medical issue. Hence, Bob F/AllPro is the wheel-man.

Jeff