Fully Enclosed Grill Cover

Sully

I am trying to find a grill cover that is completely sealed. I have one that goes over the top, but every time I go to use the grill, I find a ton of mouse turds all over it. :mad: I figured the only way to prevent it would be to get a full enclosure for a grill that zips up or something. I cannot seem to locate anything like that. Anyone have any ideas or leads as to where I could get something like this?

Use the grill every day?

Are you asking me if I use the grill everyday, or are you suggesting that as a solution.

If you're asking me if I use the grill everyday, no I do not.

If you're suggesting that as a solution, it's not a valid solution because the rodents can and will get in there at night and/or during the day while I'm at work.

Are you asking me if I use the grill everyday, or are you suggesting that as a solution.

If you're asking me if I use the grill everyday, no I do not.

If you're suggesting that as a solution, it's not a valid solution because the rodents can and will get in there at night and/or during the day while I'm at work.

Maybe you need to work on rodent control? I use my daily and the only thing I get in my grill door is a few flys here and there. I don't even use a grill cover or tarp. Extra protein :)

I'd say you need to find the source and kill them. Lay down a bunch of flower on the deck or concrete to see if you can follow their pattern/traffic. If you can't, bait up a bunch of traps and give it 3-4 weeks.

In the mean time, no BBQ dinners at Sully's :gabe:

Maybe you need to work on rodent control?

My house is surrounded by fields and there is a huge barn behind my house. I have owls, vultures, snakes, groundhogs, racoons, etc. that live in/around the barn. They all find their way to my house daily, I'm sure. However, they are not enough to kill all of the field mice.

honestly don't think them make them Sully, if you dont want to deal with killing the rodents I say you have to have something made that you can unzip the top half to have access to the grill.

Sounds like I need to start working on a design and patent.

I'd say you need to find the source and kill them. Lay down a bunch of flower on the deck or concrete to see if you can follow their pattern/traffic. If you can't, bait up a bunch of traps and give it 3-4 weeks.

In the mean time, no BBQ dinners at Sully's :gabe:

I'd spend so much money on bait and traps that I wouldn't be able to afford food for the grill.