Office Move Sale - Come Get This Stuff for Cheap

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May try and stop by as I am moving into our Easton Location office and my new office is fucking huge so I need some more stuff. Maybe small stuff for now. PLants/pictures, etc...

Got a fridge?

See you then.

Oh...and I'll likely bring the van if anyone needs stuff moved and it fits. Toss up some bucks for gas and I'll likely play ball.

Thought couches were already spoken for?

No, I said that I was approaching this as a first-come, first-serve screnario. If people here wanted to work out some dib system, then that's fine by me. But I'm selling to whoever shows up with cash in hand.

May try and stop by as I am moving into our Easton Location office and my new office is fucking huge so I need some more stuff. Maybe small stuff for now. PLants/pictures, etc...

Got a fridge?

See you then.

Oh...and I'll likely bring the van if anyone needs stuff moved and it fits. Toss up some bucks for gas and I'll likely play ball.

Yes, I have a fridge, but it went with me to one of my new offices.

Would it be to much to ask for a picture of one of the desks? A good sized desk suitable for home use for a huge computer nerd, with multiple monitors...

No. Text me tomorrow afternoon and I will send you one. My number is in OP.

Everything has been sold. I'll revise the OP to reflect this. Mods/Admins, please feel free to lock this thread.

Thanks to everyone for your interest. As is customary for me, for showing interest please enjoy this picture of an unattractive female that only 3.2 percent of CR would have sex with:

:nws: (to be safe) :nws:

http://static2.blip.pl/user_generated/update_pictures/916488.jpg

Everything has been sold. I'll revise the OP to reflect this. Mods/Admins, please feel free to lock this thread.

Thanks to everyone for your interest. As is customary for me, for showing interest please enjoy this picture of an unattractive female that only 3.2 percent of CR would have sex with:

:nws: (to be safe) :nws:

http://static2.blip.pl/user_generated/update_pictures/916488.jpg

Fake.

Oh well. Guess I don't have to worry about making it down there today.

Oh and pic of girl.. Titties are far too huge and fake. Looks like if they were barely pricked with something sharp they'd just split open like an old melon.

Would still hit. Pre-melon splitting, of course.

Oh and pic of girl.. Titties are far too huge and fake. Looks like if they were barely pricked with something sharp they'd just split open like an old melon.

Would still hit. Pre-melon splitting, of course.

You have logged an incorrect answer.

The correct answer is you are a picky homosexual.