Lambo Veneno...

The_buster

I rather like it. :p

I doubt that I'd feel it was worth the additional $$$ over an "ordinary" stock Lambo, but I find the overall look appealing. I would want to do some performance mods, such as swapping-in hexagonal exhaust tips and of course converting to RWD for additional performance and handling.

I doubt that I'd feel it was worth the additional $$$ over an "ordinary" stock Lambo, but I find the overall look appealing. I would want to do some performance mods, such as swapping-in hexagonal exhaust tips and of course converting to RWD for additional performance and handling.

:lolguy:

remember to have D wiggs complete the conversion.

LOL at this thread.

This thing is terrible.

I'd kill it with fire and then kill it again by drowning it.

I just vomited.

It's not that bad.

It's kind of growing on me.

I'd probably drive it.

I think it's awesome.

That car just gave me an orgasm.

That's my dream car!

Edmonds.com never ceases to entertain. Here are a few of their comments:

It's every supercar cliché and every bad idea Lamborghini ever had, stuffed into one overpriced showcar......... It's the worst thing out of Italy since fascism.

It's not like we even have to worry about whether we like the car or not, as there were only three made, and they all sold (3.9 million dollars each, plus tax).

I think that some of you haters would change your minds if only Clay could test drive one and make a thread about it.

LOL at this thread.

This thing is terrible.

I'd kill it with fire and then kill it again by drowning it.

I just vomited.

It's not that bad.

It's kind of growing on me.

I'd probably drive it.

I think it's awesome.

That car just gave me an orgasm.

That's my dream car!

Its the Cr band wagon way. Some one hates something..then some one likes something vise versa and everyone has to jump on board. Your point of views are an easy example :lol: