Scare-A-Torium moving to old Circuit City - need helpers!

zeitgeist57

Over the weekend, I received an email from the couple that runs the SaT: they will be most likely be moving to the old Circuit City on Sawmill Road permanently. They had been in the former Kohls store over the past few years (strip mall by Dublin AMC Theaters), but the vacant retail center is being demolished for condos this summer.

They need help pretty much every weekend between now and June 30th. Sounds like they've already started, and could use some help! I'm busy through the end of May, but if anyone is interested in scheduling a Saturday afternoon to help en masse for a few hours, please let me know here or by PM and we can coordinate a June date with them. They have food and beverages, but I will be happy to buy a few rounds for any CR members that want to hang out and get some karma in the process.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106891&highlight=scare+torium

I've been impressed with the couple that runs the SaT as well as the close friends around them: they really act like a family and treat everyone with respect. I certainly want to help out in some way with this transition.:thumbup:

It would be uncompensated, but there will be food and beverages offered thru SaT. In my mind I'm doing it for free anyway (not the grub) so if I could make a Saturday work with some CR peeps (like 2pm to 5pm) we could get beers afterwards and I'd buy the first few rounds...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE: they need to clear out of their Dublin location by the end of July as the strip mall is being demolished! They now have 3 semi-trailers that they are using for temporary storage while they select a new location.

this weekend, they ARE HIRING MOVERS. Workers will receive gas money and an hourly rate. Meals, snacks and beverages will be provided. Contact Kelly if you're interested. 614-203-4626 or KBC-Designs@insight.rr.com. Let Kelly know that Clay sent ya (in case they don't know you...)

7/6 Saturday from Noon to 9pm

7/7 Sunday from Noon to 6pm

Please help out if you can!