Holy shit Police video

Buck531

these are both incredible videos. Glad your sister is doing ok. These nut cases are everywhere now days. Makes you really wonder who you might bump into at some point when you're out in public.

FYI on the second video. I had to know so I looked it up......the dog was shot and died 3 days later.

Things could have been much much worse. At first I thought all the shots breaking the windscreen were the assailant shooting into the vehicle, not the other way around. Glad this disgusting fuck was unable to take any lives, who knows what he had planned with the thing's found in his vehicle.

Glad to hear your sister is okay, I can't imagine getting a phone call like that.

I just saw her yesterday for mothers day and she is doing pretty well. Not sleeping well due to the pain and the meds are messing her up pretty well. She finds it entertaining to wiggle her stub at people, so at least she is finding some humor in it all. I guess she is still having flashbacks to the incident and nightmares. Pretty common side effect of PTSD plus pain meds. She is staying tough though. I want to drag her to Cars and Coffee one of these days but between my work schedule and her inability to drive much longer than 10-15 mins (because of meds) that might not be happening any time soon. Thanks for the support all, as family it helps us all knowing there is so much support. Her and my parents have gotten pretty beat up by the "youtube keyboard warriors" but I am trying to get them to not read the comments, which is hard...

It was really tough to watch to be honest, having 2 siblings that are cops you always have that feeling lingering in the back of your mind that it could happen, but you dont expect it to happen to the one working in Middlefield, heart of Amish country. She actually did a radio interview the other day where I think she did a great job explaining the whole story. Long interview, but sheds light on everything.

And Funny enough that Radio Show is in my building. I actually had a Beer with "deeter" today at lunch. Super popular show around these parts.

http://youtu.be/ZydE0BuP2yc

Not sure if she or her partner saw this/are interested.

I was very impressed with the calm professionalism with which they handled that situation.

Oh wow, I did not see that, I sent it along to my sister. Good to see that he is offering the support to them, seems to be more and more people pulling support lately.

Did losing the finger cause her to have to stop being an officer? Hopefully not.

We really do not know yet. Given the extent of the injuries it is up in the air. Her pinky and thumb were not harmed, however her index being gone, and her ring and middle finger being patched back together from pieces of the amputated index finger make it hard to judge it. She is able to move her ring finger a little bit, but the middle finger is still pretty useless. She has a few more surgeries to do in the future and the outcome of those will really steer her course at that point.

On a humorous note... She has taken great pleasure in wiggling her nub at people. She made sure to say "HEY IAN CHECK THIS OUT!" then started wiggling it at me. She thinks it is fking hilarious... haha