10_penn

Looking to sell the following :

32GB Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi rooted with latest Team Eos nightly update

• Protective vinyl case
  • 2-in1 stylus/pen
  • Motorola charging dock/stand with charging cable
  • mini-HDMI cable
  • $150

PS3 320GB Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 edition (does not come with COD MW3)

• Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Grand Theft Auto : Episodes from Liberty City
  • Test Drive Unlimited 2
  • Top Gun Hard Lock
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Sniper : Ghost Warrior
  • one controller
  • HDMI cable
  • $150 for console, $5/each for games

Ammo

• 9mm Remington 115gr JHP 100rds - $90 obo; FMJ 50 rds Tulammo 115gr, 150 rds Estate 115gr - $130 obo; $200 obo takes it all
  • 7.62 x 54 (Mosin Nagant)
  • 22LR 150 rds - $20
  • 12g birdshot/target 100 rds - $25 obo

I will post pictures later tonight. I will be in Columbus on Saturday evening for meeting up.

Please be reasonable with offers. I do not absolutely have to get rid of these items, and I would rather keep them than sell them for a low-ball offer.

Edited by 10_penn
added prices
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
9th May 2013 11:10 PM You're a fucking faggot for selling ammo at those prices and continuing this panic bullshit.

Thanks to whoever posted this that didn't have the balls to identify himself. I posted reasonable prices that at the time were less, in some cases far less, than what was available at pretty much any store.

I am not responsible for inducing/continuing any sort of panic. I just posted prices at less-than-market value. I got some PM's that were not just low-ball offers but, frankly, insulting. I was also negotiable to an extent, but not the low-ball price that was offered. To whoever you are that cannot assume responsibility, I'm glad I didn't sell to you, because with attitudes like that, I probably wouldn't trust you with a firearm anyway.

Oh, not that I am going to lose any sleep over negative rep, but to whoever left the above comment, go fuck yourself.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just for clarification, i was not the one who left you negative rep. In case you were thinking it was me.

Also, if you still have the 9mm, it is readily available from gun stores now for around 15-18$ for a box of 50. 90$ for 100 IS a bit ludicrous.

Would of been nice form you to respond to inquiries though.

I do apologize, I hadn't been paying attention to the forums in a bit. I don't honestly remember seeing your reply. That being said, I think I'll keep it. Sorry about not getting back to you.

Just for clarification, i was not the one who left you negative rep. In case you were thinking it was me.

Also, if you still have the 9mm, it is readily available from gun stores now for around 15-18$ for a box of 50. 90$ for 100 IS a bit ludicrous.

I am pretty sure I know who it is. I'm not going to call out anybody any further though, and at this point, I no longer care.

I understand prices. Like I said, market value at the time, as I was looking at CTD.com and I was pricing my items lower than what they were offering. The 100 rounds was 115gr Remington JHP which I had bought 2 weeks prior for $100, at Bottom Dollar in Jeffersonville. I would already have been losing money on it before any lower offers or negotiating.

I am just keeping what I've got now.

Edited by 10_penn
  • Upvote 1

The 100 rounds was 115gr Remington JHP which I had bought 2 weeks prior for $100, at Bottom Dollar in Jeffersonville.

May I ask why you are selling when you just picked it up 2 weeks ago. Did you get it to resell or sell your gun and no longer need it?

It was a personal decision based on financial needs. The needs have since been resolved.

I am not in the business of scalping, buying ammo just to resell it at a higher price to someone else later. My personal code of ethics does not allow for that.