Congrats to koolrayz

wagner

Here are some videos the other crew guy Mike took. You really can't see how out of shape the car got, Ray did a great job keep the car rubber side down.

The track crew at Thompson did a great job working that track into the shape it was in based on conditions. The starting line compared to trails was just unreal, it about pulled my shoes off. It was just so cold that when Ray poured the coal things would get a bit dicey!

He was a crowd favorite the whole day :lolguy:

I would be impressed if it was a stick car

:lolguy:

You would also be on the trailer watching Ray turn on win lights and winning cash :fuckyeah:

Somebody really needs to explain to imstockpotato and friends how real racing with real high HP cars works...

There was not a single manual trans car getting their picture taken in the winner circle yesterday, or getting an envelope full of cash handed to them.

I guess having street credit and being slow is more important to some people rather than being a winner.

Thanks for all of the kind words.

Best pass was a 5.30@134. As pathetic as that may seem nobody else was close. I should have been hitting it alot harder early on. I have never driven a "fast" car on slicks before so I have some work to do on the tuneup. There was no traction after about 200'