June 15th Photoshoot

99StockGT

Alright so, time for the official thread. We will be shooting from 11am-1pm on June 15th, cost per car will be $20 to cover the costs of the models attending. Each model will have several outfits available, there will be multiple photographers on hand to cover the event. Owners will have input on posing/model choice as well as outfit(s). We are looking to get shots of each model with each car at least once so you should each have a pretty solid range of photos available to you.

Location is currently undisclosed, as we get closer to the shooting time we will let those who will be attending know. It WILL be a Columbus area location.

Several people have PM'd me about submitting photos to magazines, this is certainly something we can work out as long as the owner/photographer/model are in agreement.

Hoping for a solid turn out though we would like to limit the field to 20 cars so we don't over extend ourselves. Any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to post or PM!

I'm not trying to thread shit, but what I read out of this, is that the possibility is there to pay $20 and only have the model pose once with a car?

Sorry it took me so logn to respond to this, been wheeling and dealing didn't see the posts. The short answer is No. Right now we are probably bringing 5 models, possibly a 6th depending on demand and if I can get a specific model I would REALLY like to get for this.

We will have 2 or 3 photographers on hand to keep things rolling, each girl will pose with each car and we will get several shots of each setup. You'll also have several outfits for each girl. So the equation would be something like..

5models x 3outfits x10orsophotosperset = PhotosWithYourRIDE

Yes I have some male models if we are interested in getting some involved. Typically I always try to do at least a shot or two with the driver and models. Photographer costs I'll be covering and yes if you like you can take photos yourselves. Rights for the photos will rest with the owner and photographer. HOPING to get several of these submitted to magazines if we get some solid rides.

Can you get some old ladies to dress up (like 70+).. I need someone who will be able to fit the bill of a old person car (my Regal).. if you have a shopping cart for a prop that would be a plus.

j/k. I'll be in if I can get my rims done.

Lol Buck as I'm reading that I'm going through the catalog of models I know trying to fit the bill.

As for the photographers, myself, a photographer out of the Springfield area as well as one other columbus area photographer will be there. Lighting will be provided by God as its going to be a high noon shoot outdoors :) If you are interested in shooting as well Trish just shoot me a PM with ideas.

Lol Buck as I'm reading that I'm going through the catalog of models I know trying to fit the bill.

As for the photographers, myself, a photographer out of the Springfield area as well as one other columbus area photographer will be there. Lighting will be provided by God as its going to be a high noon shoot outdoors :) If you are interested in shooting as well Trish just shoot me a PM with ideas.

My Only suggestion is NOT NOON. ;)

I was just curios as to who all was shooting and if it was anyone i know.

Want to make it as close to C&C time as possible so everyone is still out and about in their rides and everything should be already REASONABLY clean. Lighting isn't perfect at that time but you always battle that when you are shooting outdoors.

Depending on how well this comes off I can certainly do this again, kicked around the idea of combining this and the car show a couple months ago but the feedback I was getting seemed like most people prefer the show the way it went. Maybe next time?

• 3 weeks later...