Who's Stoked about Star Trek into darkness?

thorne

Movie Tavern anit got shit on cinasuites

Where is that?

I been to amc eqston's version of food n movie and it sucks giant donkey Dick. The seats are uncomfortable and they're very noisy and the food is way overpriced.

I love Movie Tavern for the proximity, price and seclusion. Me and my friends practically had the theater to ourselves. There were maybe 3 other groups of people in my Midnight showing.

Btw, the movie was pretty awesome. Great special effects and a good story too. Simon Pegg shines as always. He's always been one of my top actors

Easton has 3 theator types.

Seating:

1. Regular Seating

2. Fork and Knife (Basic theator seats with a tiny tray that slides out plus light for food/full bar) *SUCKS

3. CinaSuite (Large Leather recliners \ Small table \ Slide out table \ Light for food/full bar)

I agree movie tavern is better when compared to option #2 but option#3 imho blow movie tavern away.

Food Options:

Movie Tavern has ok food but last time i was there they lacked Steak \ Chicken esk options.

AMC: Steak Tips \ Awesome sides \ Tastey Desserts

Price: $$$

It does cost more @ Easton but personally 20$ one way or another is not enough to sway my decision. The wife and I spend between 75-100 with tip (Plus Tickets and Assuming I'm drinking). Long Islands are $7.

Where is that?

I been to amc eqston's version of food n movie and it sucks giant donkey Dick. The seats are uncomfortable and they're very noisy and the food is way overpriced.

I love Movie Tavern for the proximity, price and seclusion. Me and my friends practically had the theater to ourselves. There were maybe 3 other groups of people in my Midnight showing.

Btw, the movie was pretty awesome. Great special effects and a good story too. Simon Pegg shines as always. He's always been one of my top actors