Where to buy a Co2 Mothertank

TurboNova

I saw one on craigslist cheap but not sure if I want to drive to the bottom of the state to get it.

Anyone know prices and where I can buy something like a 50# bottle of co2 so I can fill my boost controller bottles. I have bee going to the paintball store but 2.60 each fill and the drive to and from I think I should just buy my own bottle for as often as I fill up.

Just buy any empty tank in the size you want or close to it, then trade it for c02 at a gas retailer, delile is the only place that I've ever been to that charged extra to change the type of gas. Valley national gases is my go to place. it'll be damn expensive to buy it outright with nothing to trade in.

How fast are you going threw co2 for your boost controller? A 4# bottle lasted me all last season..and it's still at least half full. Have you checked for leaks in your system...especially in the top half of your wastegate? I had a bad leak in one of my the first time out with the boost controller...went threw a 10oz. bottle in less than 2 passes. I go to a local gas cylinder shop that refills co2 bottles...like for kegs.

I'll look into the wastegate. Nothing bleeds off during the pass and I spray the lines and nothing leaks while sitting.

I bought a mother tank and fill kit so I am good on that end. 50# tank is only 30 to fill at delile so over time this will save some money and be more convenient