CTD a vendor on Nasioc?

1fast5gp

It all makes sense. If Lambos can have dramatic improvements in performance by converting AWD to RWD, why can't Subies and Audis?

It's just a matter of time before CTD offers a stage 2 package to convert you to one-wheel-drive which would virtually guarantee your status as king of the streets and the tracks.

Guess there the 2000whp Muci isn't running. Now waiting on software?

Thanks for all of the compliments! We do love that SportChassis!!

As far as the SV goes, people on the internet love to state with certainty things that they cannot even make educated guesses about. The only thing we are currently waiting on is the custom and proprietary software from Motec USA to be written and then its implementation and dyno time!

Anyone who is an ACTUAL client of ours or anyone who has visited our shop to see the project first hand can 'attest' to this fact.

Unfortunately, many people cannot contain their jealousy and even some 'competitors' have taken actions that had to be quashed legally delaying the project further. Those matters have been dealt with now and we are very excited to see the project finally nearing its completion!:ritz:

Now, back on topic! We should have some good Scooby videos up shortly and look forward to a great time on NASIOC!

A local guy has his STI there getting a motor rebuilt. I was a little surprised when I heard that also.

One of my friends is currently having his 06 STI build by them. He spent a ton of money with them, but after they went to IPS and Covert tuning. I guess his STI was wasn't touched for almost a year. It has been close to 2 years now and I still don't think it's running. He went in for a built motor/sleeved block, rotated kit. Didn't think it would take them this long. They have no problem in taking his money though. I think my buddy is an idiot for still having faith in them. After I found out countless people Performance Theory has fucked over in the past, I stopped going to nate for work on my STI. And my last experience with them was less than satisfactory.