Looking for rental home

ImUrOBGYN

Preferably:

1. At least 3 bed/1.5 bath

2. Must have fenced yard

3. SW, W, NW, N, NNE areas due to commute. (Have to commute to highway 42 and 33 area.)

4. 1200/month max though $1300 could be considered for something really appealing to us.

5. Must accept dogs. 2 very well behaved, non-destructive dogs.

We haven't had a late payment since moving to Ohio years ago. (Not even a single bill.) No complaints and can even get letters of recommendations from our neighbors and current landlord. We do not smoke in the house (I quit over 2 years ago and my gf is currently quitting.)

Let me know what's out there or if you know of a good site to start a search on or a good paper or weekly rental mag thing.

Thanks everybody!

He mentioned there were a couple near him but I haven't seen any around there when I've looked online or craigslist. If you have any addresses or info, let me know. Or a half decent damn site for looking for rentals.

• 3 weeks later...

My neighborhood has a bunch of them. There are 707 houses in my neighborhood, so you really need to come drive through and see what you can find. My sister just rented a house over here.

Woods at Jefferson is the name. Off Waggoner Rd, 1/4 mile north of Broad St.

www.reccolumbus.com

I didn't see much on the west side, but their inventory changes frequently...

Good luck!

Thanks for the link. I'll be sure to check it out.

Did you call the number I gave you ? Did you leave a message ?

He's also now a CR member, here is the link.

He pm'd me this morning. Thank you.

You can rent 2 bedrooms from my house, all utilities included. Big house, yay.

Pet friendly, fenced in yard, right near 33 on the east side (Canal Winchester). Rooms are right next to each other with your own bath.

I appreciate the offer, however we're really looking for a single family home.

My neighborhood has a bunch of them. There are 707 houses in my neighborhood, so you really need to come drive through and see what you can find. My sister just rented a house over here.

Woods at Jefferson is the name. Off Waggoner Rd, 1/4 mile north of Broad St.

I see multitudes of houses that fit the bill out and around that area. They're all just a little too far east and southeast for the commute. :( Thanks, though.