Wtb thread now picture of finds thread. Antique gas pumps

I was supposed to buy 2 today but the owner backed out when I showed up to get them. Looking for 1 that needs some work but I will consider any condition and brand. Looking to buy asap. If someone knows of any old ones sitting outside a garage or barn as decoration I would be interested in trying to see if I can get one plus I like talking to people about them so I would appreciate the location info. Thanks

Antique mall off I-70 going towards Dayton has one can't remember the price. There's 2 Antique malls going towards Dayton one on the right hand side and one further up I-70 on the left. Its at the mall on the left.

Antique mall off I-70 going towards Dayton has one can't remember the price. There's 2 Antique malls going towards Dayton one on the right hand side and one further up I-70 on the left. Its at the mall on the left.

Depending on the budget you might want to sheer away from these places. Most items are extremely overpriced and people run the booths for people so its not like you can really haggle with anyone on it.

I have bought these in the past long before the shows made people think they were worth gold prices. I had a great lead on 2 but the guy couldnt part with them. Very reasonably priced which is rare for the models and condition. the guy will let them sit and rot which sucks. He has already let the globes break .

Having had worked through several complete station remodels, I have a lot of pump stuff, but they're just not old enough yet to be worth anything. I would love to have an old glass-top pump by the back garage, or even modified for the basement.

Depending on the budget you might want to sheer away from these places. Most items are extremely overpriced and people run the booths for people so its not like you can really haggle with anyone on it.

I wanna say it had a $600 price tag but I can't remember since it was back in Feb that I saw it