Fast 6 = awesome

Cordell

Definitely would have liked to see more mildly realistic car stuff. I enjoy the over the top car stunts as much as everyone else does but a few "could happen" moments are always appreciated. Would be cool to see some actual street racing maybe? Otherwise I enjoyed it, did some revving and a burnout in the parking lot and will attend as many of these as they care to produce.

So the weight of a crushed mustang (~3000 lbs) would pull a ~40 ton tank end over end? These movies are getting worse and worse. I can get passed that, but the cheesy, corny dialog is just unforgivable. At least I got to eat some good food at the dine-in theater at Easton while watching this thing. Oh, and Gina Carano, yum!

So the weight of a crushed mustang (~3000 lbs) would pull a ~40 ton tank end over end? These movies are getting worse and worse. I can get passed that, but the cheesy, corny dialog is just unforgivable. At least I got to eat some good food at the dine-in theater at Easton while watching this thing. Oh, and Gina Carano, yum!

thanks for the spoiler FAGGOT

every single one has been like that.. not sure what you expected.

Saw it tonight. Was not disappointed.

I loved all the comedic moments in this one as well.

This. :)

Russians build planes like the Germans build Zeppelins.

:lol:

...Nathan dubbed the move " Duane Johnson Jumps on Things".

:lolguy:

Best Line -- Baby Oil.

Got a kick out of that as well.

Definitely would have liked to see more mildly realistic car stuff. I enjoy the over the top car stunts as much as everyone else does but a few "could happen" moments are always appreciated. Would be cool to see some actual street racing maybe?

Agreed.

...did some revving and a burnout in the parking lot...

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/971/Sohardcore.jpg

:p

Didn't expect much really, just ended up laughing at a lot more than just the funny parts.

This as well.

Goes to Fast 6 and complains about unrealistic scenes... Watches Star Wars and doesn't complain when an alien moves shit with its mind.

You...

http://files.sharenator.com/Get_the_fuck_out_7868c9eaa99d_My_tram_expirience-s312x176-268386-580.gif

Leave Star Wars out of this.

:lol: