Don't take my Motha fuckin' Pop Tarts!

Buck531

I'm sure some of you have seen this on the news.. I just didn't see it on here.

Mother had her son arrested for stealing her pop tarts.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Police-Charlotte-mother-asks-CMPD-to-arrest-son-for-stealing-Pop-Tarts-208524941.html

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- A Charlotte woman had her son arrested for stealing her Pop-Tarts earlier this week.

The scene of the alleged crime is the woman's home on Goldstaff Lane.

According to a Charlotte-Mecklenburg police report, the mother called investigators on Monday to report her Pop-Tarts had been stolen.

She fingered her own son, who is a juvenile, as the culprit.

Neighbor Fred Patrick could not stop laughing when he first learned an arrest had been made over Pop-Tarts. He knows the young boy.

"He seems real nice to me. I mean, he is real respectful," Patrick said.

The report said that the boy was placed under juvenile arrest and was charged with larceny/misdemeanor.

Another neighbor, Tiffany Covington, said in her house, food is there for everyone.

"It would be nice if they asked, but they don't. They are kids," she said.

NBC Charlotte waited over two hours for the mother to come home Wednesday evening. Apparently warned that a reporter was waiting at her front door, she parked her car a block away and slipped into her house through the back.

She emerged only briefly to hurl an obscenity and then slammed the door.

If eating your parents food when you are young is a crime, I should be in a federal penitentiary for a long long time. Sammich's would disappear if you weren't at the table when the waitress brought it.

I will guarantee that there is "more" to the story.

If eating your parents food when you are young is a crime, I should be in a federal penitentiary for a long long time. Sammich's would disappear if you weren't at the table when the waitress brought it.

lol same here. I still help myself to a full spread when I go to my parents, no food is safe.