Tire guys near Dublin or Easton?

evan9381

I've used Derek for years, its just that his new shop is a bit too far for me to get to for minor stuff with my hours and schedule. I've got a slow air leak in one tire. I don't THINK there's anything through the tire, maybe just needs remounted for a better seal? the other i found a nail or something in it today. will probably need plugged/patched

if anyone can do this cheap or on the side, i'd like to take care of it within the next week or so. i'm off work at sawmill/270 at 5, and am home (easton area) by 530. right now, friday would be best, but if we have crap weather like rain that cancels my evening outdoor plans, one of those days would work too.

PM me a shop location/price so we can figure something out.

Thanks!

I know its little bit farther but knowing the peace of mind that dereks gonan get it right the first time is worth it to me. That's why most people drove all the way downtown for it and now drive to Reynoldsburg for it.

I know im no help but hey maybe you can take the wheel off and ride your bike to the shop and have them fix it that way .

Suggested routes

1. 12.8 mi, 18 mins
    I-270 S and E Main St

Driving directions to 8197 E Main St, Reynoldsburg, OH 430683D2Dhttp://maps.gstatic.com/intl/en_us/mapfiles/transparent.png

- more info »

http://maps.gstatic.com/mapfiles/markers2/marker_greenA.pngEaston Town Center

160 Easton Town Center

Columbus, OH