little info on my t5 to auto swap

gt-titan

i need some help on my swap...im going with a c4 swap in place of the t5 i have now,,,what i need to know is,,,will i need a diff cross member and what should i do about the drive shaft....heres the parts i will have tranny.converter.flexplate.shifter. what else will i need...and im doing this in a 92 mustang....oh and i have bbk long tube headers will that be a prob...any help will be great...

I have a pa supercomp c4, ucc converter, and flex plate for sale if you still need them. I'd come off them fairly cheap.

The crossmember will need modified or moved back a bit, driveshaft might be a bit to short. Headers should clear just fine.

I have a pa supercomp c4, ucc converter, and flex plate for sale if you still need them. I'd come off them fairly cheap.

The crossmember will need modified or moved back a bit, driveshaft might be a bit to short. Headers should clear just fine.

thanks for the good info bro....and im lloking to trade all my t5 parts for a auto swap i dont have the money to buy right now... we would have to do a trade deal...but thanks again..

Ramsey I might go with a 4r70 in my notch instead of the Pa supercomp c4 that I run now. If you were interested in going with an auto, let me know

I am, money is tight right now. But i will be making the switch before i put another t5 in.