To all dumb fucks "cruising" the fast lane

Mace1647545504

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the states i've lived and worked in, I think PA is the winner for the most fucktards per mile.

Crossed half of PA on I-80, at one point there must have been 20-25 cars all in the fast lane. I passed the entire line of them in the slow lane, and not a one merged left!!! I think those idiots think passing is on the right, cruising is on the left. :mad:

Crossed half of PA on I-80, at one point there must have been 20-25 cars all in the fast lane. I passed the entire line of them in the slow lane, and not a one merged left!!! I think those idiots think passing is on the right, cruising is on the left. :mad:

I've been all over Ohio up and down 75 and 71 and on 70 this week and found the new found love for keeping right thanks to all the cruising fools in the fast lane.

Like you so damn many are cruising 70mph on the nose (new limit) in the far left and now must think that's their new home. Fuck it, after about 1hr of that shit, I decided to just stay in the center and right lanes and cruise down the road at my now typical 75-78mph speed.

What I like about it is I can shield myself from the cops in the median or in oncoming lanes using the car to my left. Sure, one could say I'm "passing on the right" but not really as I'm simply keeping right (not that I care anyway) and not once did a OSP or cop ever flinch. One time I sped up to about 85mph in the far right lane putting a semi between me and the OSP cruiser. He never had a clear line of sight to me with laser and must not have even paid any mind as he just kept shooting traffic with laser like I wasn't there...and i wasn't :gabe:

Even just today, OSP set up on the far left berm of 270 between the water towers and Sawmill on Westbound. I was just right of center at 78mph. Saw him in plenty of time so no worries, but there's nearly always a minivan or SUV to put in my line of sight anyway so I didn't even have to slow down much if any.

I've been all over Ohio up and down 75 and 71 and on 70 this week and found the new found love for keeping right thanks to all the cruising fools in the fast lane.

Like you so damn many are cruising 70mph on the nose (new limit) in the far left and now must think that's their new home. Fuck it, after about 1hr of that shit, I decided to just stay in the center and right lanes and cruise down the road at my now typical 75-78mph speed.

What I like about it is I can shield myself from the cops in the median or in oncoming lanes using the car to my left. Sure, one could say I'm "passing on the right" but not really as I'm simply keeping right (not that I care anyway) and not once did a OSP or cop ever flinch. One time I sped up to about 85mph in the far right lane putting a semi between me and the OSP cruiser. He never had a clear line of sight to me with laser and must not have even paid any mind as he just kept shooting traffic with laser like I wasn't there...and i wasn't :gabe:

Even just today, OSP set up on the far left berm of 270 between the water towers and Sawmill on Westbound. I was just right of center at 78mph. Saw him in plenty of time so no worries, but there's nearly always a minivan or SUV to put in my line of sight anyway so I didn't even have to slow down much if any.

I keep mine a 5-7 over and let it roll in the right lane. As I approach, I find it more and more that I'm passing on the right because idiots refuse to move over. I never really worry about getting nailed since cops rarely ever flinch at 5-7 over, so when all the retards in the right lane slam their brakes I roll on by on the right without slowing or anything. ;)

I just don't understand why people feel the need to roll in the left lane with no traffic, then slam their brakes and slow to 10 under when they see a cop.